Guy First Time Smut

Y/n Pov
We just go home from the Junior Goodwill Games. I'm so happy to be home. Guy and I are sitting on my bed watching a movie. He puts his hand on my thigh. "Can we please make-out? We didn't get to have any alone time during the games, " he whines. I laugh as he leans in. He hovers over me while I wrap my legs around his waist. He grins. I trace a shape on his bare stomach as he finally kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and start playing with his hair. He groans while I do that. He starts to kiss down my neck as I feel the tent in his sweatpants get harder. I moan as he finds my sweet spot. He smirks and starts grinding his hips against mine. "Guy, " I mumble. He slowly starts to pull at the hem of his shirt that I'm wearing. I nod and he takes it off. His eyes become lustful as he looks at the lacy bra I'm wearing. "Damn, " he mumbles. He starts to kiss all over my chest. He gets to the bra and looks at me. I nod. He takes it off and starts sucking my boobs. He switches my I moan. I unwrap my legs and start pulling at his sweatpants. He takes them off. He starts to take off my shirts too. He pulls off my panties and smirks at how wet I am. He looks at me again and I nod again. He slowly inserts a finger at tech me out. "Faster Guy, " I moan. He puts in one more. Right when I'm about to cum he plus his finger out. I whine. He pulls off his boxers and goes to get a condom. He slowly puts his member into me. He puts his head in the crook of my neck and lets out a groan. "You can move now, " I tell him and he starts to thrust. "Guy!" I moan as he keeps getting deeper inside of me. He grunts and goes faster. "Fuck this feels good, " he mumbles. I'm so had that my parents aren't home because we are being so loud. "I'm gonna cum soon, " he whispers. "Me too, " I agree. With one last final thrust, we both fall over the edge. "Guy!" I scream at the same time he screams, "Y/n!". He pulls out and throws the condom away. He lays back down next to me. I cuddle up to him. "I love you, " I mumble as I start to drift off. "I love you too, " he whispers as he kisses my forehead.

A/n again it's short and sweet.