Fulton First Time Smut

I was on my way to Fulton's car after school. Today Cole was trying to hit on me. "Hey Gorgeous, " he says. I can see Fulton's jaw twitching from where he is standing. "Hey, motherfucker, " I say trying to get to my boyfriend. "How about we go back to my dorm?" he asks. "How about you go to hell before by boyfriend kills you?" I ask innocently. I see Fulton making his way over to where we are. I try to walk past him again, but he slapped my ass. I turn around and punch him as hard as I can. "Don't you ever fucking touch me again!" I scream as I drag Fulton to his car. When we get in he kisses me hard. I kiss back. "How is your hand?" he asks after we back out of the parking space. "It's fine, " I say grinning. He chuckles as he slides his hand up my thigh.  The closer we get to his house the future up his hand slides and the tighter his grip gets. When we get to his house we both get out. I go up to his room with him trailing right behind me. We get to his room when he shuts and locks the door. I go lay on his bed. He looks at me before coming over and laying next to me. I turn his tv on. After a minute he rolls on top of me and kisses me harder than ever. I kiss back. He slides his tongue in my mouth while we make out. He kisses my jaw and neck. He groans when he gets to the neckline of my shirt. I feel his hands slide up my sides. I reach down and pull my shirt off. His eyes turn lustful. I slowly pull his shirt off too. He starts kissing all over my chest, and he kisses the top of my jeans. I moan at the feeling of his lips on my stomach. He looks at me for permission. I nod quickly. He slowly slides my jeans down. He crawls back up to kiss me while he grinds on me. "Fulton!" I moan out loudly. I'm so thankful we were the only ones home. I unbutton his jeans and he slides them down. I can see how hard he is through his boxers. He slowly unhooks my bra. It slides down my arms. He starts to suck one of my boobs while using his hand to play with the other one. I moan at the feeling. He switches boobs.  He looks at me while he puts his hand on my waist. I nod while lifting my hips. He pulls my panties off. He starts to finger me to help me get stretched out. After a few minutes, he pulls his hand out. He takes his boxers off and grabs a condom. He looks at me one more time. "Yes, please, " I say ready to have him inside of me. He slowly thrusts into me. After a minute I nod. He starts to move. I moan and he groans. I look up to see his eyes closed. I wrap my arms around his head. I pull him into me and kiss him. I pull at his hair as we both moan. "Fulton!" I moan out loudly. "I'm so close, " Fulton whimpers. "Me too, " I moan. We both hit our highs with one more thrust. "Fulton!" I scream. "Y/n!" He screams. He pulls out and throws the condom away. "I love you, " he mumbles as we both drift off to sleep. "I love you more, " I reply.