Charlie

I was at a game for my brother Dean. He made it to team USA. I decided that we should go to one of his games. So here we are. I notice a cute brunette. He glances up in the stands but sees me. I smile. He smiled back. They won. "Come on guys I have someone I want you to meet, " I hear Dean exclaim. "Guys this is my little sister Y/N, " he says throwing an arm over my shoulder. Everyone introduces themselves. The boy I noticed earlier is last. "Charlie Conway, " he says shaking my hand. "You guys did good tonight, " I say smiling. "Yeah Dean said that you were his good luck charm. I'm starting to think so too, " he says as I blush. "Thank you Charlie, but none of that on the ice was luck; it was pure talent, " I answer. This time he blushes. "Come on Conway!" Bombay yells. "I gotta, but here's my number. Text me later, " he says kissing me on the cheek while giving me a piece of paper. I went to my hotel that night. I texted him, and we talked for hours. We even face-timed. I was so happy. I fell asleep on face time. When I woke up, Charlie was snoring on face time. I smile and go back to sleep. I woke up for the final time, and he was on there. "Why didn't you end that call?" I asked. "You looked too cute while you were sleeping, " he answers. "Bye Conway. See you at the game, " I say. "Okay, but before you go, I have to ask you something. Would you like to go get ice cream after the game?" He asks. "Yes Charlie, I would, " I answer. That night was one of the best nights of my life.