The Clingiest Hockey Player Ever - Adam

I was just chilling at home when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend, Adam. I haven't seen a lot of him lately due to hockey. He feels so bad about it. I told him it was fine. I answer the phone.
     Adam: Hey Baby girl, I have today and tomorrow off from hockey. Can I come over and hang out? Possibly spend the night.
     Y/n: Of course, you can. You can spend the night and we hang out tomorrow.
     Adam: Okay. I'll see you in a little bit. Love you.
     Y/n: Love you too.
     I start to get everything ready for him. He's here within a few minutes. He looks so tired and worn out.
    "Hey Baby girl," he says as he comes in. He kisses me before I can respond.
    "Hey, Banksie. Let's go up to my room so we can hang out."
      As soon as we get up there I turn on the tv and find a marathon of a show we both love.
      I lay down and open my arms. Adam lays down with his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist. I grin as I start playing with his hair. He smiles and closes his eyes. I knew he would sleep. I know he's gonna feel bad about being clingy and not doing things he thinks I want to do. What he doesn't understand is that this is probably my favorite way to spend an afternoon. Just us here at one of our houses. Sleeping and cuddling the day away. He needs to sleep too. He has been working way too hard at hockey and his advanced classes. He told me that he has pulled an all-nighter just so he could pass a test. He had to skip one of our studies sessions because he had long practice. I'm so proud of him. So I don't mind laying here playing with his hair while he snores so loud I can't hear the tv. There is nowhere else I'd rather be.
      I hear my phone ring so I answer it quickly so that it wouldn't wake up Adam.
     Connie: Hey, Y/n. It's Connie. I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me, Linda, and Julie.
     Y/n: Hey Cons. I can't today or tomorrow. Adam finally has a break and he is currently laying on me asleep. I need to stay here with him.
     Connie: Yeah. We've all been overworking but Adam and Charlie have been bad. Julie and I wanted to go shopping today and we're probably gonna crash tomorrow.
      Y/n: Adam is probably going to be dead to world today and tomorrow. I just wish he would have listened and not taken all advanced classes or I just wish he would have taken one this semester and two next semester when hockey was over.
     Connie: I know. That's what Julie and I did, but he's stubborn and he wanted to be in the same classes as you too. Well, I'll let up enjoy your cuddle time. Love ya. Boo.
     Y/n: Alright. I hope you guys have fun shopping. Love you Boo.
     I hang up and soon I'm falling asleep too. I wake up around sunset and quickly realized that I'm hungry and that my bladder is about to explode.
     "Addy, baby can you let me up. I have to pee and fix something to eat," I whisper into his ear. I kiss him on his forehead as he opens his eyes.
     "No," he says sticking his lip out pouting.
     "Adam, if you do not let me up I'm going to pee on you."
     I've never felt him let go so quickly. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Once I was done I walked downstairs to start cooking.
     "Can we please just order pizza?" Adam asks as he wraps his arms around me from behind and lays his head on my shoulder.
     "Sure. We haven't been grocery shopping yet since my parents have been out of town working," I say as I lean back against him. I ordered some pizza. We sat down on the couch and waited.
     Soon the doorbell rang. I got up to get the pizza. I answered the door and gave the guy the money. As I was shutting the door, the guy stuck his foot in it.
     "Hey, I've been delivering pizza here for a while and I was wondering if I could have your number. I was just gonna get it from the call log, but that sounds creepy," the guys says holding his hand out.
     "No, you can't. I have a boyfriend," I said politely.
     "I don't see him. I think you're lying to me," he says sharply with his hand still out. I hear Adam's footsteps approaching.
     "Now, you see him. Leave her alone jackass," Adam says as he pushes me behind him.
     "I'm sorry for the inconvenience," the guy says as he runs to his car.
     "Asshat," Adam mutters as I giggle. He smiles down at me and we head into the kitchen to eat. We eat while joking around.
     "I'm gonna go get the shower ready so you can take a relaxing bath. We can have a spa night," I say grinning.
     "Fine, but you need to get a shower too," he says laughing.
     "I will. I'll set you up in the hall shower, and then I'll set my bath up in my bathroom," I yell running upstairs.
     Soon we both had a shower. By then we were both tired so our spa night didn't go as planned.
     The next morning I wake up, and Adam is nowhere to be found. I walk into the kitchen and see him flipping pancakes.
     "Good morning, Babygirl," he says when he sees me.
     "Good morning, Addy. Why are you making breakfast? I was going to do it when I woke up," I say hugging him from behind.
     "I know, but I wanted to make it as a thank you for putting up with my clingy ass."
     "Adam, I enjoy your clingy ass. I loved laying in bed with you all day. You needed that. You've been working so hard lately. You put up with me so I'm gonna put up with you," I say as he turns around. He kisses me. We spend the rest of the day watching movies and playing board games.