Dean Imagine

Wow. I can't believe that I got picked to be Team USA's photographer. I'm going to be on the bench, traveling, and rooming with the USA's hockey team. I met Mr. Tibbles yesterday. Today I am meeting the team.

"Guys today I would like to introduce you to your photographer. She will be like a team member except she will take pictures instead of play hockey. Come on out. Everyone meet Y/N L/N, " Mr. Tibbles says as I walk over to them. "Hi everyone, " I say. "Hello Y/N. I'm Gordon Bombay. I'll introduce the team. There's Connie, Julie, Adam, Charlie, Fulton, Averman, Guy, Jesse, Dwayne, Kenny, Luis, and Dean, " Coach says. They all smile and wave. Dean's eyes seem to linger more than everyone else's. "Guys suit up so Y/N can get some pictures, " Mr. Tibbles says. I go to the rink. Soon I feel someone walk up. I turn and see Dean. "Hey Y/N, " he said. "Hey Dean, " I say. That was three weeks ago. Since Dean and I met we have gotten closer. Tonight is the game against Iceland. "I didn't know a pretty babe like you played hockey, " Stahl says. "That's because I don't," I say. "Maybe after this, we could go out to get ice cream, " he suggests. "She's busy, " Dean says from behind me. Stahl just scoffs and skates out. I raise my eyebrows at Dean. He doesn't even look at me before he goes onto the ice. As soon as the puck hits the ice Dean shoves Stahl over, and gets kicked out of the game. As the game goes on everything just gets worse. Coach decides that they have to have practice. I start to grab my stuff so I can leave. "Where are you going?" Coach asks. "Back to the dorms, " I answer quietly. "No you're not. You have a pair of skates. Get out here and do sprints with them. I saw the photos you took today. They were trash, " he yells. I lace up my skates and start doing sprints with the team. The next day I'm so sore it hurts to move. We all keep falling asleep in class. Miss McKay makes us go back to our dorms. "Y/N are you coming?" Miss McKay asks. "I can't move, " I say. Connie explains what happened to Miss McKay. "I got you, " Dean says as he picks me up and carries me to my dorm. As he is about to leave I ask him to stay. "You sure?" he asks. "Yeah, " I say smiling. He just takes off his jacket and lays down next to me. We both fall asleep instantly. When I wake up, he was staring at me. "What?" I ask. He doesn't say anything. He just kisses me. I kiss back. "Sorry, " he says after we pull away. "Don't be sorry, " I say kissing him again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes, " I answer. That was the start of an amazing relationship.