Ken First Time Smut

Y/n's Pov
Ken is coming over today. He said that there is something he wants to talk to me about. I hear a knock at the door. I go and answer it. "Hey Babyboy, " I say as he steps inside. "Hey Babydoll, " he says as he kisses me. It felt different. We go up to my room. He starts asking me all kinds of questions. I answer all of them. He pulls me into his lap and starts kissing me. I kiss back as he starts to grind up against me. I gasp as I feel how hard he is. "That's what I needed to talk about, " he says shyly. I understood immediately. I kiss him as he pushes his hands up my shirt. I grin as I take it off. I slowly take his shirt off after. He gets brave and starts kissing my neck while we grind on each other. I stand up and take my shorts off. He pulls his pants off and throws them on the floor. I slowly sit back in his lap as he starts to unhook my bra. He looks at me and I nod. It slips off of my arms and he starts to kiss my chest. "Kenny, " I moan. He grins shyly. His hands go to my underwear. I stand up and pull them off as he pulls his boxers off and grabs a condom. He pulls me back into his lap. I slowly sink onto his tip. It hurts but it slowly fades. I start riding him while he moans. I gasp as he thrusts up into me while I ride him. I start to moan loudly. I can feel it building inside of me. "I'm so fucking close, " he says. "Me too, " I reply. Soon we are both moaning loudly as we come down from our highs. I get up and lay next to him. He throws the condom away and lays down next to me. "I love you, " I say as I cuddle up to him and fall asleep.