Jealousy - Dean

Y/n was the most perfect girl in Dean Portman's eyes. She was smart, kind, and beautiful. She helped him keep his temper under control. She was his and he was hers.
That's why he was so pissed when he saw Rick Riley flirting with her. She was laughing at his jokes like he was the funniest person in the world.
"Dude, you might wanna calm down. You've bent your spoon out of shape," Fulton said while laughing.
"Why is she laughing? What the hell is so funny?" Dean replied.
"I don't know man, but maybe you should go see instead of murdering your spoon."
Dean glared at the boy but took his advice regardless. He strutted over to the table and sat down next to Y/n. He began to kiss her neck gently. She giggled and squirmed.
"Dean quit it. I mean it," she said laughing.
"Yeah, Portman. Cut it out," Rick said quickly.
Y/n stopped laughing and went still. She could almost feel the anger radiating off of Dean.
"I'll do whatever I want whenever I want. She's my girlfriend," Dean replied while standing up.
"Yet she was over here with me, and not you," Rick replied with a smirk. The smirk was quickly wiped off his face when Dean hit him.
An all-out brawl began when Cole stepped in. Fulton jumped in naturally to defend his bash brother. It took almost ten minutes to get the fight stopped. In the end, everyone got suspended.
That afternoon Dean stopped by Y/n's dorm. She opened the door and gave him a dirty look.
"What do you want?" she asked snarkily.
"To talk. I know you hate it when I fight, but he was asking for it," Dean said softly.
"Why did you even come over there? I told you that was helping tutor him in one of his classes," Y/n replied sighing.
"He was making you laugh and I got this weird feeling."
"You were jealous!"
Dean looked up quickly while replying, "No I was not!"
"Yes, you were. That's why you did the neck thing," she replied while laughing.
Dean hung his head in embarrassment. Y/n smiled softly and wrapped her arms around the boy.
"You know that I love you and only you. You're my person. Always have been and always will be. I promise," she whispered.
"I love you too," Dean replied while grinning.
"Now come in. I need some cuddles," the girl said while pulling him into her room. He rolled his eyes but went in anyway. They stayed cuddled up Jn her room for the rest of the night, content in each other's arms.