Clingy Drunk - Adam

We all decided to unwind by going to a party. Connie, Julie, Mindy, Linda, and I all agreed that we wouldn't drink. The boys however did not agree to those terms and conditions. So as soon as we got there all of them went straight to the liquor.
     "Here we go," Connie mutters watching them.
     "We are all in for a long night, and a lot of vomiting tomorrow morning," I add.
     "Come one. Let's dance," Julie suggests.
     We dance for around thirty minutes before I feel Adam's arms wrap around my waist.
     "Y/n, I thought I was never going to find you," Asam slurs out and it sounds like he's about to cry. I turn around and sure enough, he has tears in his eyes.
     "Addy, what happened baby?" I ask calmly.
     "I missed you, and I thought you had left or you were hanging out with someone else," He whimpers.
     I lean up and kiss him despite the foul taste. I go sit down on a couch and he sits next to me and lays his head on my shoulder. I grin.
     After about ten minutes I discover that I have to use the bathroom. I try to stand up but Adam will not let me.
     "No don't leave me again," he mutters.
     "Banksie, I'm not leaving you baby, but I have to go pee," I say reassuringly.
     "I'm going with you," he says like a child.
     I roll my eyes but let him go anyway. I make him stand outside of the door and that almost breaks his heart.
     We sit back down on the couch and he is almost in my lap.
     "Y/n come and dance with us some more," Connie says walking up to us.
     "No," Adam almost shouts.
    "Why can't she Adam?" Julie asks walking up. Both of them are very amused at my current situation.
     "She can't because she's mine. No one is taking her anywhere," he says like a little kid.
     "Adam, are you drunk?" Julie asks again. He just nods in response. I laugh at him.
    "Why are laughing? I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend. Wait, am I not a good boyfriend? Am I not spending enough time with you? Oh, I'm so sorry," he says burying his head in my neck.
     "No. Adam baby you are just perfect. I love you with all of my heart," I say and I feel him grin into my neck.
     We didn't leave each other's side for the rest of the night. That's how I found out that Adam Banks is a clingy drunk.