Dean First Time Smut

Today Dean is coming over so we can hang out. Lately, when we kiss it's been different. It's been more urgent and more passionate. Maybe it's because he just got back from the Junior Goodwill Games. I hear a knock at the door. I open it to reveal Dean. "Hey hot stuff," I say kissing him. "Hey Bash Babe, " he whimpers as I pull away. He comes in and we go up to my room. "My Mom is on a business trip so we have the house to ourselves for three weeks, " I say. He nods and turns the tv on. He puts his hand on my thigh. As the show goes on his hand slides higher and higher. He pulls me into his lap. My back is facing his front. He starts to kiss my neck. I giggle because I'm ticklish. He finds my sweet spot. I turn around in his lap so I can kiss him. I can feel him start to grind into me. I gasp and he pushes his tongue into my mouth. I start to grind back. He flips us over and starts to kiss my neck while sliding his hand up my shirt. I moan when he finds my sweet spot. He pulls away. I sit up and pull my shirt over my head. He pulls his shirt off while I'm doing mine. "You're so beautiful, " he mumbles as he unbuckles my bra. I let it drop from my arms as he gently pushes me onto my bed. He starts to make a line of hickeys from my neck to my belly button. He takes my left breast in his hand while he starts to suck in my right one. "Dean, " I moan out. He smirks as his hands travel to the waistband of my leggings. "If you want to stop we will, " he says. "Don't stop, " I say breathlessly. He just smirks and pulls them down. He pulls his pants off. I reach down and pull his boxers down. He steps out of them as I grab his member. I slowly pump it with my hand. "Y/N, " he moans. He pushes me onto the bed before pulling my panties down. He slowly inserts two fingers to stretch me out. I moan. He goes over to his pants and pulls out a condom. He rolls it on before lining himself up to my hole. He pushes in. It hurts but it slowly turns into pleasure. He starts to move and it feels so good. "Dean faster!" I moan as he moves. "Fuck, " he grunts. He keeps moving and grunting while I'm moaning. He rolls us over. I start to ride him and I feel a knot form in my stomach. "I'm close, " I pant. "Me too, " he moans. I cum. "Dean!" "Y/N, " he moans as he both come down from our highs. I get up and floor down on the bed. He throws the condom away and lays down next to me. We talk until we fall asleep. It was one of the best nights of my life.