Dean for Grace

Dean Portman was loud and obnoxious. He wore a leather jacket and got into fights on the ice. He was your typical bad boy.
Grace was a shy girl. She was quiet and tried her best to blend into the background. She wore dark-colored clothes. She considered herself to be pretty average.
It surprised everyone when Grace and Dean became friends. Wherever you saw one, the other was sure to be there. They were the overall definition of opposites attract. Over time Grace began to fall for Dean, and Dean began to fall for Grace.

"I swear to god. Just ask her out already, I'm gonna hurt you did you don't," Fulton groaned as he caught Dean staring at Grace for the third time that class period.
"I can't man. She doesn't like me back," Dean pouted.
"Then ask her out as friends and see what happens. Just do something because I'm sick of you moping around."
Dean glared at him but ultimately decided that he was right. He caught up with Grace after class. He put his arm around her and she giggled softly.
"How about me and you go to the fair tonight just us? We haven't hung out together in a few days," Dean asked hoping she couldn't hear the nervousness in his voice.
"Sure. Pick me up at 5:00?" Grace replied blushing.
"That'll work," Dean said as they split ways to go to their next classes.

5:00 could not one fast enough for Grace. She paced around after getting ready. She hoped he would show up. Sure enough, there was a knock on the door at 5:00. Dean looked amazing standing there. Grace almost took his breath away as he saw her. He led her to his car and they drove to the fair while singing a song on the radio.
They had so much fun riding all the rides. They held hands a total of 16 times throughout the night, but who was counting? Dean was counting, and so was Grace. He even won her a stuffed animal. At the end of the night, they decided to ride the Ferris wheel.
"Grace, there is something that I've been meaning to tell ask you for a long time now. I figured that since we had such a great time tonight that how would be the best time to ask you. Grace, will you be my girlfriend?" Dean waited with a bated breath.
"Yes. Of course, I will Dean," Grace replied smiling.
Dean whooped and pulled her close while kissing her on her forehead. He did a little victory dance causing them to rock. Grace yelped and hugged him tighter. She laughed at his antics.
They held hands the whole way home. Dean kissed her forehead and told her goodnight. Grace immediately called Connie to tell her the news. Dean called Fultonas soon as he got home. Both teenagers had a hard time sleeping that night and ended up texting each other until they fell asleep.