Averman's Sister ~ Dwayne

Y/n Pov
I'm reading a book when I hear a tap on my window. I get up and see my boyfriend Dwayne. "What are you doing here? Lester's home, " I whisper shout as I key him in. "I wanted to see you, " was all he said. I roll my eyes, but I put a movie on so we won't have to whisper. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Putting a movie in so if he hears something I can say it's a movie, " I answer he nods. We start watching the movie and cuddle. Soon he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and it quickly turns into a make-out session. All of a sudden my door bursts open. I look up and see my brother standing there with a horrified look on his face. "It's not what it looks like, " Dwayne says uncertainly. "Oh really because it looks like you were sucking my sister's face off!" Les yells. "We were just kissing, " I say. "You shouldn't be kissing him. You're in a relationship already, " Les yells as he walks into his room that's across the hall. "He is the boy I'm dating. We've been dating for three months, " I say as he storms back into my room with his hockey stick. "Run!" he hollers and Dwayne takes off running. I follow them while Les is chasing and hitting him. "STOP!" I yell. They both are laying on the floor exhausted and Les keeps swinging the hockey stick and hitting Dwayne regardless. "Look Lester, I care about him a lot. He would never hurt me. This whole thing was blown out of proportion. Now get up, apologize, and hug it out like good little boys, " I say. They both do as I say. Les pulls him to the side and threatens him. I intervene before Lester could run him off. We sit down on the couch and watch tv. Les is sitting in between us. I roll my eyes but don't say anything. Soon Dwayne has to leave. I kiss him goodbye. As soon as he leaves I turn to my older brother. "Just because you're older than me by five minutes doesn't mean you can threaten my boyfriend, " I say exasperated. "I didn't do it for you. I did it for him. He's too innocent for you. It would kill him if you broke up with him. He's one of my best friends. I didn't want you to hurt him. I know he won't hurt you intentionally. He might say something before he thinks about it, but that's as far as he would take it, " he says rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not gonna hurt him. I love him too much," I say grinning. "You promise," he says sticking his pinkie out. I lock my pinkie with his as he grins and runs up to his room. I go up to mine thinking about how lucky I am to have both of these boys in my life.