1. first day

Athanasia woke up as she smelled something good from downstairs. She immdiately ran towards her bathroom to get herself ready and put on her new uniform. She ran down the stairs and saw her cousin, Ijekiel, cooking some pancakes.

"good morning, Kiel-nii!" Athanasia greeted and jumped to hug the older like a koala.

"good morning athy!" Ijekiel greeted back, ruffling her hair gently. "could you please let go of Kiel-nii for a moment?"

the smaller nodded and let go of him, she made her way to the dining table and sat down with her small legs, dangling happily. she waited for her cousin to serve her breakfast and then cheered as Ijekiel gave her a huge plate of it.

"waaaah!! it looks delicious!!!" Athanasia cheered, drooling over the pancakes.

Ijekiel smiled and sat down across her. "Let's eat!"

"yay!"

-

"Athy, c'mon! we talked about this, do you want to school or not?" Ijekiel huffed as he looked down to the sniffling blonde behind him, clutching his sleeve.

"Athy wants too but... Athy's scared.." Athanasia sniffled, looking up to her cousin with puppy eyes. "Athy don't know what to do.

Ijekiel's heart stung and faced Athanasia with a sigh. "Look, I can't be around with you okay, I have work. everything's gonna be alright, I promise you that."

"pinky promise?"

"pinky promise."

their pinkies wrapped around together to seal the promise. seeing that makes Athanasia more confident to go to her new school. she gave her cousin a bright smile and hugged him.

that's right, I don't have to rely on Kiel-nii. I'm in high school now, Athy's have to be strong! she told herself.

she bid herself goodbye to the older and ran inside the school campus. she can still feel herself nervous and slightly shaking but she shook that all off.

she made herself to the main board of the school to check where class she is. she beamed as she saw her name on the board.

I'm in class-A! yay! she cheered. hopping up and down as she clapped her little hands happily.

"Oh- are you new here?" A voice said.

Athanasia flinched and immediately turned around to face that someone. a lime haired girl, with a starbucks coffee on hand.

"y-yes..." Athanasia said nervously, looking everywhere but the lime haired girl. "I-I'm in s-second year!"

cute.. was the first thing that came into her mind, blushing lightly. "do you know how to get to your classroom, if not I could take you there."

Athanasia beamed. "yay! thank you..."

"Emma."

"thank you Emma-nee!"

is she really a high schooler?

-

"here's your class, 2 class-A," Emma said, opening the door to the small second year. the latter looked up to the sign above the door and hide behind Emma.

"eh? what's wrong?" Emma asked.

"Athy's scared.." Athanasia mumbled as she peeked again to the sign.

can I keep her? Emma sqealed inside. she lightly cleared her throat and peeked inside the classroom to look for someone. she opened the door and called for her bestfriend who is happily rushing towards her.