5. best duo?

"What the fuck am I doing here with you?" Joshua grumbled, watching Helena peeking in her best friend's classroom.

She turned back to the older with a sigh. You can do this Helena. "Okay, it's been 3 days since that fight with Myles and Emma.."

"So?" Joshua raised a brow. "What's in it for us?"

"Well... it's killing me," The brunette huffed, flaying her arms around in frustration. "Emma's been not in her usual state and just let the other girls badmouth at her which is not very Emma-like!!"

"And?"

"... ugh.. I know that flirt friend of yours is not thinking straight, I just saw him turned down a girl earlier," Helena rolled her eyes. "Which is also not very Myles-like!"

"Alright, alright. Just go straight to the point!" Joshua huffed.

Joshua also noticed his friend's strange behaviour, which is great because he thought that Myles is slowly embracing change but he's kinda weirded out about. Maybe because he's used to the Myles who is a flirt and cheesy than the Myles who is sad and gloomy.

"Let's help each other out to make those two go back to what they are again!" Helena concluded.

"Haaaah?!" Joshua scoffed. "Help each other? how?!"

"I know it sounds ridiculous but I think this is the only way," Helena huffed. "I've tried everything to get Emma back to normal but I ended up failing. C'mon! I know you want your friend back!"

"Ugh.. alright.." Joshua sighed. "But where's your other friend, the pipsqueak."

"Athy's with Lucas," The younger pouted. "He stole her away from me."

"That's why you called me here?"

"What? No! Even if Athy's with me, we're still calling you out to help us."

"Ugh.. so what's the plan?"

"Heheh.."

-

"Oh! What do we have here!!" Joshua cheered as he approached the girl's table with a gloomy Myles.

"H-Hello.." Athanasia shyly greeted them, earning a cheeky grin from the ravenette(Joshua).

"Can we sit here?" Joshua asked. "The tables are full and we have nowhere to sit."

"There are some sea-" Lucas got cut off my Joshua, nudging his side hard. "Ow! What the heck, dude?!"

"Oops! Sorry.. so"— he turned back to the girls. "Can we eat here?"

"Why don't you eat on the floor," Emma coldly said.

Why is it so cold? Joshua shivers. "Eh?"

Emma stopped eating, slamming her hand on the table and glared at the three, especially to Myles. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

"Joshua's asking nicely to you and you turned him down harshly?" Myles stood up. "Look, if you don't want us around then you should've said it nicely just how my friend did."

"..."

"Let's just look for a place to sit Josh," Myles huffed, dragging his friend away with a lost Lucas following him.

"Uuuh... what's up with you and Emma?" Lucas asked.

"Nothing.." Myles replied almost instantly.

'They fought 3 days ago,' Joshua mouthed as soon Lucas eyed at him. Lucas let out an 'o', nodding.

"Is that so.."

-

"Plan A... failed.." Helena sighed, kicking a random stone.