2. caught

" HERE'S OUR HUUUUUUGE ASS CAFETERIA!!!" Helena said out loud, bursting through the doors with Athanasia.

"H-Helena... the teachers will get mad at us..!" Athanasia whimpered.

"meh.. they don't care about us students.."

"Eh.. but I thought-"

"Nevermind them Athy, let's go and look for Emma!" Helena cheered and dragged her around to look for a vacant table.

"What took you so long, geez!" Emma huffed, leaning her cheek on her right palm.

"Sorry.. we had a quiz earlier and it was hard as fu- OW!" Helena exclaimed as Emma gave her a smack on the head.

"Language!" Emma warned. "We have a child here, from now on, no cursing in this household!"

"This is a school, dumbass!"

"Call me that again and I won't hesitate stabbing you with a fork."

"S-Sorry, ma'am.."

"Emma-nee, that's bad!" Athanasia gave her a light smack on the shoulder. "no stabbing a friend!"

"HAH! serves you righ-" stopped when she earned a glare from the older. "I'm gonna zip my mouth.."

"Athy, darling.." Emma sweetly said. "but it's for your own good. I have to stab her so that devil inside her will now disappear."

Athanasia gasped, covering her mouth with her small hands. "Helena got possesed?! Oh nooooo.."

"Yah!" Helena exclaimed, sobbing dramatically. "You dare hurting Bobby's feelings like this!"

"Uuh... who's Bobby?" Emma asked, tilting her head.

"The devil inside me, of course!"

"....."

"....."

Suddenly almost all the girls in the cafeteria sqealed, making the three whipped their heads to the doors of the cafeteria.

"Oof.. there's the literal devils.." Emma muttered, rolling her eyes annoyingly. She pulled the two—who is still standing— down to take a seat. "Nevermind those three, just eat like nothing happened."

"Eh? Who are they, neechan?" Athanasia asked, confused.

"Just some assholes.. ignore them- here you go, a cheesecake!"

"Yay!" Athanasia cheered and focused on the food in front of her, completely ignoring the huge commotion at the doors.

"Emma.. sit beside us please.. I don't want them to see me.." Helena muttered, shaking nervously.

Emma immediately sat beside Helena, their backs facing the doors. the three just sat there hoping the loud squeals will low down.

-

"Wow, there's more girls this year.." Myles snickered as he licked his bottom lip. "This will be fun."

"Calm yo dick, you hoe," Joshua said, feeling disgusted. "And when is this sqealings and cameras flashing gonna stop? can they jusy leave us alone, right Lucas?"

"....."

"Lucas? helloooo? earth to Lucas?!"

The older of the three snapped back to realitly and turned to his friends with wide eyes. "Did you say something?"

"Jeez, nevermind... what's wrong? you looked like something's distracting you.." Joshua asked.

"Nah.." Lucas shooked his head. "It's nothing.."