special chapter - what happened with Lucathy before chapter 5 [Part 1]

: that's a long title.. but short chapter tehee~

"Peanut!" Athanasia heard Lucas' voice from behind. She turned around and beamed as she saw Lucas, gesturing her to come to him.

She insantly ditched her friends and ran towards him obediently, earning a head pat from the older.

Helena watched the younger followed Lucas with wide eyes and grabbed her depressed friend. "EMMA HE TOOK OUR ATHY!!"

Emma, who is not in a mood to scold someone, just rolled her eyes. "Don't worry.. she'll come back.."

Helena gaped at her. "Who are you anf what did you do to our mother, our saviour Emma?!"

The older didn't answer and just continued to walk. "YAH EMMA!!" Helena trudged behind.

"Where are we going?" Athanasia asked, looking up to Lucas with her glossy doe eyes.

"Skipping.." Lucas simply said, trying to avoid the younger's cute glance to him.

"B-But that's bad.." Athanasia muttered with a worried look on her face. "Kiel-nii said that skipping class is not good for everyone..."

"Who said that it's bad?" Lucas scoffed. "Skipping class is your saviour when you didn't study in your professor's so called surprise quiz. And who the fuck is that Kiel-nii?"

"Oh!" Athanasia perked up, her eyes beaming at the mention of her cousin. "He's Athy's favorite person in the world!!"

Hearing that makes Lucas blood boil. Favorite person in the world, his ass. So this girl with him has someone now?

"Tch.." He clicked his tongue in annoyance, raising his pace to leave the younger. But Athanasia still followed despite of her small steps.

"Don't leave Athy!" She whined.

"Just forget the skipping, go back to your class peanut.." Lucas coldly said, shoving his hand in his pockets.

"But what about Lucas-nii?"

"Peanut, I said go back to your class."

Athanasia stopped and clenched the hem of her loose blue sweater. "Athy don't want to!!"

Lucas stopped as he heard the younger talking back to him. "What did you jus-" He paused when he saw tears that is threatening to fall at any second on Athanasia's eyes. He suddenly felt a wave of guilt hitting him hard.

"A-Athy's scared to go back.." Athanasia sniffled, wiping off the tears. "If.. if Athy's going back then m-mr. professor w-will scold Athy.."

Fuck. Lucas cursed at himself and rushed back to held the younger's wet cheeks. "Who said that someone's gonna scold you? No one's going to scold you."

"B-But.. Athy saw s-some of Athy's classmates that get scolded.. Athy don't want that.." Athanasia whined, trying to push the older away but can't.

Lucas let out a soft chuckle and wipe the tears carefully off her face as he watched Athanasia trying to get away with her small hands.

"Are you upset?" He asked, carressing her soft cheeks that he's slowly began to love.

Athanasia let out a huff, nodded with a pout on her lips. "Lu-nii is a meanie.."

"Look.." Lucas sighed, hating the fact that the younger is angry at him. "I'm sorry, okay..? I'm just angry too.."

"Why is Lu-nii angry?" Athanasia tilted her head. "Athy didn't snap at Lu-nii"— she let out a small gasp covering her mouth with her hands— "Did someone made Lu-nii angry?! Tell Athy and Athy's gonna scold that baddie!"

Lucas tried not to laugh, letting go of the smaller to cover his mouth. "Peanut, what are you talking about?"

"Hmph! Athy hates it when someone is making Lu-nii angry! Athy wants Lu-nii to be happy!"

Lucas paused. A warm feeling suddenly engulfs him from the inside and the anger inside him finally subsided.

"Did you said that this is my son? Pathetic.."

"Lu-nii?"

Lucas got back to reality, hearing Athanasia's worried voice. He looked down to see the younger's face, his eyes began to soften and the cold voice of his father faded away.

His mouth curved up to a smile, a soft and genuine smile that he never showed for years. He slowly leaned down and softly kissed the younger's forehead.

Athanasia blushed, her body froze at the warm touch of Lucas' lips on her forehead. She can't help but getting more and more red as the kiss went longer.

Lucas let go and let out a chuckle. "You're not crying now?"

A loud thump can be heard on Athanasia's chest, her heart is beating rapidly just because of the smile that the older gave her. She slowly shook her head in a nod, looking down to the floor in embarrassment.

Lucas gently held her hand and intertwined it. "Let's go."

"Eh?" Athanasia blinked. "Where?"

"Back to class and don't worry, I'll be with you," Lucas said.

"Lu-nii is going to join Athy?!" Athanasia gasped happily.

"Yeah, yeah. So be hurry or I'll leave you here."

"Okay!"

“ I just want to be happy... with you ”

A T T E N T I O N
special chapter