3. peanut?

"YAH! where did Lucas take Athy?!" Emma yelled at Myles who is busy tidying himself up.

Emma dragged Lucas' two friends to somewhere private so that no one's will bother them. She locked the door behind her as she threw the two inside a empty classroom.

"Dunno, all I know is that stupid guy over there told Lucas about this child transfer," Myles muttered, pointing at his friend, Joshua.

Emma switched her glare to Joshua. "Where did Lucas take her?"

"Yo! I don't know, I just told him about her, that's all, Lucas didn't told us where and what is he going to do with her!!" Joshua exclaimed, holding his hands up in defense.

"Lies! Emma, he's lying!" Helena said.

"You know, if you don't want a corpse here in this cramped classroom then don't spout such nonsense!" Joshua huffs, shaking his head. "And also we're telling the truth!"

"Yeah, damn we are.." Myles smirked as he wrapped an arm around the lime haired girl. "Forget about that transfer, how about we have some fun here instead?"

"Let go of that filthy hand of yours if you want your dick to live," Emma threatened, glaring at the older full of disgust.

"Oh no dear, if you do that then how do we have se- AH! MY EYES!!"

"Oh, you still have that pepper spray with you?" Helena questioned, pointing at the bottle that Emma is holding.

"Yeah, you need this in times like this," Emma shrugged. "Oooh, does it hurt?"

"Damn, you woman!" Myles hissed, covering his eyes in pain.

"Tell me not to get on her bad side.." Joshua muttered to himself.

-

"Oi.. what's your name?" Lucas questioned as he pinned Athanasia on the wall.

Athanasia felt herself almost teared up. "A-Athanasia..."

"Athanasia, huh?" Lucas smirked. his hand now playing the smaller's hair. "Okay, Athanasia."

"Y-Yes?"

"You're going to be my slave," He said.

"S-Slave?" Athanasia's eyes widdened, images of her past appeared in her mind making her shiver in fear.

"Yeah. what? don't you like that?" Lucas raised a brow, glaring at her.

Athanasia immediately shook her head. "N-No... Athy's just.. just.."

"Just what?"

"... scared...?" she muttered in a very questionable tone, making Lucas raise a brow in confusion.

He took a step back, covering half of his fsce with his hand. is this girl really a high schooler? he stared at her glossy eyes and red puffy cheeks, it almost made him forget what was he doing to the smaller.

He cleared his throat and patted her head. "Don't worry, if you try to be obedient to me then you won't get hurt. okay?"

Athanasia didn't answer. before Lucas could repeat what he said the doors bursts open, revealing Emma with a bottle of pepper spray aiming at him.

"Emma!!" Athanasia cheered. She was about to givr her a hug but Lucas stopped her from going to her.

"Don't move! We found you now, you kidnapper!!" Emma exclaimed as if she's a police catching a criminal.

"What the- M-Myles?! Joshua?!" Lucas' eyes widened as he saw his friends tied up into a rope behind Helena.

"There's no way to hide now! give Athy back!!" Helena said.

Lucas gave the brunette a cold glare making the later hide behind her friend in fear. He eyed at Emma who is glaring back at him.

"Give. her. back. now." Emma muttered.

But Lucas didn't follow, wrapping his arms around Athanasia's shoulders, his chin on her head. Emma's brows twitched as she watched him.

"No," He said with a smirk.

"Lucas, please follow what she said or you'll get sprayed by a pepper spray!! that pepper spray hurt as fuck!!" Joshua squirmed.

"No, she's mine and no one's going to steal what's mine," Lucas said.

Hearing what he said made Athanasia blushed and stood there in his arms stiffly. She wanted to cover her red face but can't bacause of Lucas' arms around her.

"Yours? who said that Athy's yours?! C'mere you brat!! do you wanna tussle?! huh?!" Emma exclaimed, rolling up her sleeves.

"Ah! Emma-nee, calm down!!" Athanasia whined, shaking her head slightly. "I-It's okay! Athy's fine!"

"What do you mean fine?! you don't know what that jerk's going to do to you!!"

"YAH! I'm older than you, show some respect!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Yet you have a brain of a child," Emma huffed. "Athy, just bite that guy's arm and let's go back to our class!"

"Eh? but he's not a food, neechan. Kiel-nii said it's bad to bite someone!" Athanasia said.

"Not unless you're in danger!"

"Neechan, stop yelling..." Athanasia teared up again.

Emma flinched as she saw tears in the smaller's eyes threatning to ran down to her cheeks, she immediately stopped.

"Now you made her cry.." Lucas said with a tease, finding the situation amusing. "What a good friend, aren't you Emma?"

"A-Athy, I didn't mean to.." Emma said now with a lower voice.

Before Athanasia could cry her lungs out, her stomach suddenly grumbled making the others in the room flinch and stared at her with wide eyes.

-

"You're not hungry now?" Lucas asked, wiping some of the tears that came out from Athanasia's eyes.

Athanasia nodded happily as she drank her smoothie. "Yes! Athy's noe full!"

"Didn't you three just had lunch?" Myles huffed as he tried to get out of the rope that is still tied around him.

"Yeah...?" Emma said awkwardly.

Lucas sighed. "I was just having a great time earlier yet this girl's stomach just ruined it."

"Shut up, Lucas," Emma huffed, rolling her eyes. "Do you think it's fun to see Athy crying?"

"Kinda."

"Ugh, I wish I could bury you alive."

"Uh.. why is it she's the only one with food?" Joshua asked. "I'm kinda hugnry too, you know.."

"Are you Athy?" Helena and Emma eyed at him with deadly eyes.

"Hah! do you think that I'll be scared with your gla-"

"Try me bitch.." Emma cut him off and showed him her pepper spray.

"Sorry ma'am.."

Lucas rolled his eyes and focused back to the drinking blonde in front of him. He leaned closer, his cheek leaning on his palm as he watched her taking a spoonful of her food.

Athanasia suddenly choked on her food and immediatly drank a glass full of water.

Lucas chuckled and took a piece of tissue to wipe off the sauce on the side of her lips. "You should slow down when you eat, peanut, look at you now."

Athanasia's eyes widened as she heard the nickname and look up to the older with a confused look.

P-Peanut?

A T T E N T I O N
Chap. 3