18. date?

es woke up as the sunlight shone on his face through the window. He annoyingly rubbed his face and look around the room with sleepy eyes.

His eyes widened, feeling something on his arm beside him. He turned his head to see Emma sleepy peacefully beside him, making his eyes soft at the cute sight.

He flinched when he heard his phone buzzed on his bedside table. He slowly took his phone, careful not to get the younger awake and scooted back to her for warmth.

Myles frowned at the message he recieved from one of his girlfriends, saying that she wanted to hangout with him.

He ignored the text and tilted his head as he stared on the number of contact numbers of the girls he dated on his phone. He then eyed at Emma who is still sleeping and comfortable in his arms, making his heart do backflips.

He look back up to his phone and selected all the numbers of the girls he dated and deleted them. He let out a happy sigh before putting back his phone and pulled Emma closer to him with a happy thought in his head:

I'm in love with Emma.

-

"Achoo!"

Ijekiel clicked his tongue after checking the thermometer. He eyed at his cousin with worry etched on his face.

"I really should stay here.." He muttered, sitting beside Athanasia.

Athanasia glared at the older. "No! A-Athy's fine... you have to work on your projects with Cabel-nii for tomorrow.."

"Athy.." Ijekiel sighed. "You're sick.."

"B-But.. your project.."

"I don't care about my project, I care about your health."

"T-Then!!" Athanasia sat up, still feeling dizzy. "Why don't you call someone to take care of Athy!! S-So that you won't have to worry.."

"Athy.."

"Athy don't want to be a burden to Kiel-nii!!" Athanasia sniffled. "Athy don't want Kiel-nii to get scolded by his teacher.."

Ijekiel eyed at his cousin for a moment then let out a defeated sigh. "Fine.. I'll call someone.."

"Yay!"

"Make sure that you'll behave okay!" Ijekiel warned before walking out to make a call.

"Okayyyy!!"

Not long after the intercom turned off making Athanasia wake up from her nap, she look around to look for her cousin to check who is it but then she saw Ijekiel washing the plates so she decided to check instead.

She staggered down the hall with bated breath as she made herself to the door. Finally, she arrived at the door and slowly opened it.

"Who is i-"

Athanasia stopped, her eyes widened to see Lucas standing in front of her. She immediately covered her flushed face with her blanket that is wrapped around her in embarrassment.

W-What is he doing here?!!

"Ah!" Ijekiel exclaimed when he saw Athanasia at the door of their house. "How many times do I have to tell you that don't walk around and stay in your room!! Aish!"

Athanasia ran away and hid herself in her room. She locked the door and plopped herself on her bed.

"W-Why is he here?!" She exclaimed. "Did Kiel call him?! Arghhhh!!"

She flinched when she heard a knock on her door and eyed at it nervously. "W-What is it?!" She tried her best to make her vpice Athy like.

"Lucas will be the one who will take care of you while I'm gone, so behave alright?" Ijekiel said.