33. Nightmare

happy 400 followers to me T~T

-

Lucas dragged Athanasia away from Aaron as possible with Emma, Helena, Joshua and Myles following behind them.

"Yah! Lucas, can you stop now?!" Emma yelled, wiping off the sweat that starts to form on her forehead.

"Y-Yeah, Lu.." Athanasia agreed. "We're pretty much far enough from Aaron."

Lucas stared at Athanasia for a moment before stopping in his tracks. He took a sigh before asking, "Aaron? That's his name? What was he to you? Why is he acting like that?"

Everyone stopped, they stared at Athanasia, waiting for her to answer his question.

"H-He's my ex..." She muttered, looking down sadly on the floor.

"Hold up," Emma frowned, raising a hand. "You had a boyfriend before Lucas became your boyfriend?? A-And also, Athy.. you act different."

Athanasia's eyes widened. Watching everyone agreeing at what Emma said except for Lucas. He's the only one who knew about her secret, half of it.

"I'm sorry!" Athanasia bowed at them 90 degrees. "I didn't mean to hide you this but this is actually how I act and-"

"Eh?" Helena tilted her head, taking a step closer. "W-What do you mean..?"

"Let her explain, Helena," Lucas said.

"You know about this Lucas?" Emma asked, earning a silent response from the older.

"The reason why I act like a small child is because of my habits when I was still in high school.." Athanasia continued to explain.  "Is because of Aaron..."

"Him?!" Lucas exclaimed. "So he's one of the people who hurt you in the past?"

Athanasia didn't answer and look up to Emma and Helena who is still speechless at what she said. They're angry.. She sadly thought.

"I know what you're feeling right now, it's okay. You can get angry, you have the right to be angry," She said.

"Glad you know," Helena was the one who spoke first.

Athanasia felt her heart broke at what she heard, she slowly looked down, her hands dropped down.

"Yah, Helena," Lucas tried to speak up for Athanasia but was stopped by his girlfriend. "It's okay, Lucas..."

"I'm so angry at you," Helena said through your gritted teeth, she raised her hand up to Athanasia. "How could you.."

As Helena moved her hand down, Lucas was about to step up for Athanasia but then stopped when Helena's hand was making a pointing sign and pointed at him.

"Eh?" Athanasia blinked.

"How could you tell Lucas first when we were your first friends?!!" Helena yelled. "Wah, I'm so pissed and jealous at Lucas now."

"How much I wanted to punch that face of yours," Emma muttered, glaring at Lucas.

"Eh?" Athanasia blinked again. "Y-You're not angry at me..?"

"Is there a reason to be angry at you?" Emma frowned, walking towards Athanasia and held her by the shoulders. "It's not your fault to be like that. If there's someone to be angry at because of your habit then it's those bastards."

"Yeah!!" Helena nodded. "Though, I'm still angry at why did you tell Lucas first!"

"Because I noticed it first," Lucas said smugly.