21. confession and pain

"Waaaah! It's the amusement park!!" Athanasia cheered, jumping up and down excitingly.

"Peanut, hold my hand. There's a lot of people here," Lucas said, giving his hand to the younger.

"Okayy!" Athanasia immediately hold Lucas' hand. "What are we riding first, Lu-nii?"

"Didn't I tell you that you choose?" Lucas said with a smile. "You pick and we'll ride it, okay?"

Athanasia eyes lit up. "Then, then! Athy wants to ride a carousel!"

"A carousel?" Lucas tilted his head then looked up to look for the ride that the younger wants to ride. "Oh, it's over there. Let's go."

"Yay!!"

-

"Hm? This taste delicious," Emma muttered, staring at the ice cream that Myles bought for them.

"Eh?" Joshua tilted his head. "It's your first time eating ice cream?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Emma blinked. "I don't really eat sweets so I never tried eating this things."

"Oh! They're going to the carousel," Helena cut off their conversation.

"Then let's follow them," Emma said, pointing at their target.

"Aw, I badly wanted to ride that too," Helena pouted.

Joshua patted his girlfriend's head to comfort her. "Let's go here on our next date, then?"

"Really?!" Helena beamed.

"Yep."

"Hey, hey! Enough you two," Emma hissed, pulling the two apart. "Where here to monitor our friends not to flirt."

"Why don't you just date Myles so you don't feel lonely," Helena retorts with a hint of tease in her tone.

Emma's face suddenly flushed pink, making Myles who saw the lie head's reaction paused on eating his ice cream.

"Wh-What are you talking about?!" Emma stuttered. "Let- let's just go!"

Emma left the three, following Athanasia and Lucas to the carousel.

Helena snickered, nudging Myles' side playfully before following her friend with Joshua.

"C'mon Myles!" Joshua called, making the other flinch out from his trance.

"Yeah.."

-

"You don't want to ride Lu-nii?" Athanasia tilted her head.

Lucas nodded, patting her head. "I'll be waiting here, have fun over there."

"Okayy," Athanasia said with a pout then ran to the ride that stops after minutes of going around.

Athanasia smiled at the person as she gave him her ticket before going in. She happily ride on a yellow colored horse and waved at her date who also waved back with a smile.

The carousel soon started, making the blonde giggle and clap with her small hands.

After minutes of riding the carousel, Athanasia got out of the ride happily and made her way to where Lucas is sitting.

She then stopped when she saw girls flaunting over him. Jealousy rushed over her, making her puff her cheeks. Even if Lucas is not paying attention to the girls, she's still jealous that a lot of girls are trying to flirt with him.

She walked over to them and cleared her throat. "Lu, let's go now," She said confidently with a smile, not giving a damn to the other girls who started whispering about her and her relationship with Lucas.