41. When She's With You [special chapter]

[2 years ago]

"Congratulations, Athy!" Hari, Athanasia's friend abroad, greeted. She gave her friend a tight hug.

Athanasia giggled and hugged back. "Congratulations to you too, Hari!" She said.

It was the day of their graduation, everyone is now walking on the campus wearing their togas, taking pictures, and congratulating each other now that it was their last day in their school.

"By the way, where's your dad?" Hari asked as she broke the hug, arranging her cap as it was about to fall off her head.

"Oh, I told him I was thirsty so he went to buy me a drink," Athanasia replied. "Hey, how about we have fun later. Y'know, celebrate our freedom before getting busy with our future works."

"Ah! Don't you dare plan a party without me!!"

Hari and Athanasia turned their heads to see a silver-haired girl wearing the same toga as theirs. They already knew whose voice was from.

Athanasia chuckled, shaking her head. "Of course, we're not. I was about to mention you."

"Really?!" Their friend beamed. "Also, congratulations to you two!"

"Thank you Aristia," Hari said with a smile. "Congrats to you too!"

"Hehe~" Aristia grinned, showing a peace sign. "Okay, back to the plan. I want to go to that new restaurant just a few blocks away from our school. I heard their meat there is delicious!"

"Oh! My brother, Cabel also went there with his friends," Hari said. "And that's what he also said."

"Tia!"

Athanasia blinked and turned her head to where the voice was as she noticed that Aristia was not paying attention to the person who called her. She was too focused on talking about food with Hari.

There, stood a young redhead police officer with his cap off, Aristia's boyfriend, Carsein. He smiled and waved at Athanasia as soon as she turned in his direction.

(Let the author dream T~T)

He gave Athanasia a signal to call his girlfriend for him, which she followed.

"Ari," Athanasia called her friend, tapping her shoulder, earning a hum from the silver head. "Your boyfriend's calling you."

Aristia perked up at the mention of her boyfriend and turned to where Carsien is standing. "Sien!" She happily called.

"Took you long enough." Carsien chuckled patting Aristia on the head. "You said that you won't take long. Your dad's been waiting for you in the car."

"I totally forgot about dad!" Aristia gasped.

"How do you forget your dad when he's the one who attended on your graduation day?" Hari raised a brow, laughing.

"Ah, shut up!" Aristia glared at her friend as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Well, your dad's waiting, let's go back," Carsien sang, reaching for his girlfriend's hand and dragging her away from her friends.

"Ah! Yah, Sien!!"

"Let's talk about our party on text!" Athanasia yelled, watching the two walk away as she wave them bye.

Hari sighed, shaking her head. "It's nice to have a boyfriend..." She muttered.

"I feel you..." Athanasia agreed to sigh.

Hari jumped in surprise and look up at her friend with a frown. "You have a boyfriend, right? That Lucas?"