26. "bible study"

"Way to ruin the moment," Myles clicked his tongue in disappointment, making Emma laugh. "Why are you evem laughing?"

"I just found it funny when you look like that," Emma replied.

"Oh, really?" Myles scoffed. "I hate you."

"You can't," Emma teased, flicking his forehead as she lean closer. "You love me."

"Damn right," Myles chuckled and gave his girlfriend a peck on the nose. "I'll answer the door. Breakfast is at the table, so eat now, I don't want my beloved girlfriend to be hungry."

"Yessir~" Emma lazily said as she stood out from the bed with the blanket still on her to cover her naked body. "But I think I should get dressed first."

"I have my shirts or hoodies and pants there, feel free to use them!" Myles said as he made his way to the door.

"Thanks!" Emma smiled and made her way to her boyfriend's closet to pick up some clothes to wear and ran in the bathroom.

Back to Myles. As he opened the door, his eyes widened to see Joshua, Helena, Athanasia and Lucas in front of him. "Oh? W-What's up?" He blinked innocently.

"You told us that you were sick so we decided to visit you!" Joshua lied, pushing his way in the room with the others following him.

"But you guys don't have to.." Myles chuckled, eyeing nervously at the bathroom door. Like really, you don't have to!

"Woah, so this is where you live now Joshua?" Helena said, looking around the room.

"Yeah," Joshua replied, scratching his nape. "Sit wherever you want."

The others made their way to take a seat, while Myles just stood beside the bathroom door, watching them sat down comfortably.

"Uh.. you guys have fun.." He said, reaching out for the door knob. "I'll be back." The others watch him walked in the bathroom, thinking that there's something going on with Myles.

And BAM!!

"YAH!!" Emma's voice sounded from the bathroom, causing everyone to jump out from theur seats and see what happened. "How dare you casually walk in here while I'm changing clothes!!" Emma exclaimed, throwing a bottle of shampoo on her boyfriend's face.

"AHA!!" Helena yelled, pointing at the two. "I knew it!!"

Emma and Myles turned to where their friends was, their eyes widened in horror.

-

In the shared apartment of Joshua and Myles, is where the first ever family meeting is held. Emma and Myles were on the floor, sitting obediently as they faced their friends staring at them like they were in court.

Athanasia lightly jumped, finding this family meeting fun. She thought that they're playing house.

"So.." Helena broke the silence, using her motherly tone. "Where? How? and when?"

"In this apartment, we had uhh.. yeah and last night.." Myles answered in behalf of Emma who just sat there in silence.

Joshua dramatically gasped. "In this sacred apartment?! How dare you?!!"

"Yah! For the record this is my apartment, you nerdy delinquent!" Myles retorts, earning another gasp from Joshua.

"No shit Sherlock, you used aunt's credit card to pay for the rent!" Lucas scoffs.

"Didn't I tell you to not talk about that to others?!" Myles hissed. He already imagined the terror face of his stepmother, scolding him for using her credit card.

"Um! Um!!" Athanasia raised a hand, making everyone stop their fight and turn to the smaller. Athanasia tilted her head innocently and asked, "What's an 'uhh.. yeah' that Myles-nii muttered about?!"

Helena choked on her spit and nervously stared at the smaller. "Uuh... that's- well- uhh..." She stammered, not knowing what to say.

"A bible study before bed!" Joshua came up with an answer, causing Myles puff out a laugh.

"Ooohh!" Athanasia took the answer very seriously, she turned to Emma and Myles with a smile. "Emma-nee and Myles-nii are doing very good things! Athy want's to join!"

This time, Lucas is the one who choked and turn to the younger with wide eyes. "What the- peanut, don't you dare join them."

Joshua laughed out loud, earning a smack from his girlfriend. "Ow!!"

"Why?" Athanasia blinked, tilting her head in confusion.

"The prayer is too strong that your eyes and ears will bleed during the prayer," Lucas explained. "So, don't."

Joshua laughed again, rolling down the floor. "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Lucas you- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Is that so?" Athanasia pouted, then soon beamed. "Are they gonna see heaven?!!"

Emma and Myles coughed, blushing slightly as they look away from the younger. Lucas noticed that and smirked, "Yeah, I bet they're having fun there." He teasingly said.

"Yah!! Not in front of a child!!" Helena scolded. "And Joshua stop laughing, it's not funny!!"

"What?" Lucas chuckled, raising a brow to Helena. "We're talking about their bible study last night right?"

Helena rolled her eyes and hit her boyfriend again. "Look what you've done!!!" She huffed, glaring at him.

"What?" Joshua laughingly said. "She started it!" He pointed to Athanasia who just sat there innocently, not getting what they were talking about.

Are they still talking about the bible study?

NO!! IT'S NOT A BIBLE STU— oh my, little me..

They're still bickering about Myles and Emma's bible study until..

"If you 3 won't behave in 3 seconds, I will WHOOP YOUR ASSES!!" Emma cut them off, standing up as she got a stick from who-knows-where. "SIT. DOWN." She threateningly said through gritted teeth.

The 3 immediately sat down, sweat dropping in fear as the lime head towers over them. Emma let out a huff and sat back down beside her boyfriend.

"Yes, Myles and I just started dating. Yes, we did have sex last night. And yes, we like each other," Emma got straight to the point. "Any questions?"

"Are we still talking about the bible study?" Athanasia asked, raising her hand.

Everyone except Athanasia, groaned about the question. Another war has begun in the shared apartment of Joshua and Myles. All because of this innocent child who asked about this 10 letter-word.

Bible Study.

A T T E N T I O N
chap. 26