14. wanting love

"Helena!"

Helena perked up as she heard her classmate's voice, calling for her. She turned back to Athanasia who is drawing some small dinos in her science notebook.

"Athy," Helena called, the younger looked up. "Someone's calling for me, just stay there and do... whatever you are doing on your notes, I'll be back, okay?"

"Uh-huh.." Athanasia nodded with a pout.

Helena patted her head and walked off to the door, to see Myles flirting on her classmate. She frowned and walked over to them, with her hands crossed.

"Ahem.." Helena coughed, making the two flinch and turned towards her.

"Oh! He was looking for you," Her classmate let out a giggle, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear before walking away.

Helena let out a disappointing sigh. "Really Myles?"

"What?" Myles shrugged. "She's cute and besides.. I'm done with having sex with everyone."

"Yet, you still have hundreds of phone numbers in your phone," Helena rolled her eyes. "And keep on cheating and dating them."

"It's fun playing people's feelings."

"Whatever, so.. why did you call for me?" Helena asked.

Myles perked up and said, "Have you seen Joshua anywhere? Lucas and I have been looking for him anywhere.."

"Eh?" Helena frowned, tilting her head. "Maybe he's in his house."

"Nope, he's not in his house." Myles shook his head.

"Why are you even asking for me this?"

"Because you're always with him, duh," Myles rolled his eyes, stating the obvious.

"A-Always?!" Helena flushed red, her cheeks puffed in embarrassment. "We-We're not!"

"Ugh, don't be so indenial.." Myles groaned. "It's like you two can't live if you can't see each other. Why can't you two just admit your feelings and date?"

"D-D-Date?!" Helena blushed more.

"Myles-nii?" Athanasia peeked in from behind. "What are you doing here? Emma-nee is not here."

Myles blinked. "Why would I even look for her?"

"Eh?" Athanasia tilted her head with a pout. Emma-nee's gonna be sad.. :<

Helena let out a sigh, calming herself. "Okay.. Myles, I don't know where Joshua is but we can help you looking for him later. And by we.."— Helena eyed at Athanasia who is getting excited—"I mean, Emma and I."

"Awwww.." Athanasia pouted. "But Athy want to goooooo."

"No means no!" Helena huffed, restraining herself from saying yes. "As much as I don't want to say this... you'll be staying with Lucas while we're looking for Joshua or let Lucas walk you home."

Athanasia beamed when Helena mentioned her crush. "I'll be with Lu-nii!! Yayyyyy!!"

"Thanks, Helena," Myles smiled. "Well, I have to go to class or our professor will get mad again!"

"Bye, bye!!" Athanasia waved.

Helena sadly looked down on the floor, recalling about what happened yesterday. Idiot..

-

"Okay, where do we start?" Emma sighed, her arms crossed as she look around the area. "It's more efficient if we look for Joshua individualy."