special chapter - WHAT DID JOSHUA DO?!

: short yet satisfying chapter ;)

Loud cluttering sounds and hissing laughter echoed in the living room. Joshua was busy on doing something fun with his girlfriend.

"Are you sure that they won't get angry at this?" Helena whispered, trying not to produce any sounds.

"Yeah, besides I will not go back after this," Joshua snickered, standing up. He took a look for his beautiful masterpiece in front of him then grinned as if it's the most beautiful thing that he made in his life.

Helena let out a puff of laugh then immediately covered her mouth to stop laughing loud.

Joshua smiled and held his girlfriend's hand. "Let's get outta here before those assholes woke up and saw this."

"Okay!" Helena replied, following Joshua out.

-

A very loud and high pitch scream echoed in the neighborhood. The husband and the son rushed downstairs to see what happened. Their eyes widened as soon they saw it.

"Who the fuck did this?!!" The husband exclaimed.

In front of them, the living room and the kitchen were masacered by squirrels. The furnitures were torn and the appliances were broken. The beautiful wall were now covered in spray paints and eggs. The whole downstairs is now destroyed.

"Go get Joshua!!" The woman told her son who immediately ran upstairs to give him a good beating. But then when he opened the door, the room was empty. No cluttered tropies and torn papers on the floor and also his clothes are gone.

The son rushed towards the bed when he saw a piece of paper on the bed and called his parents. The parents ran back upstairs and was also shocked at the clean and empty room.

"What is it son?" The father asked, walking towards his son with his wife.

The high schooler gave the paper to his parents. The father caught it first and opened the folded paper. His blood boils at what it was written on it.

"JOSHUAAA!!!!"

-

"ACHOO!!"

"Whoa dude!" Myles exclaimed, scooting away. "Did you just sneezed in front of me?! Not cool!"

Joshua snickered, rubbing his nose. "Heh, sorry.. I just felt something good."

"Something good?" Myles frowned.

"Yep."

“ Fuck you, goodbye :)
Ps. did you like my farewell gift? ”

— Joshua

A T T E N T I O N
special chapter