37. find

Athanasia came into Ijekiel's room, looking so furious.

"Athy? What's wrong?" Ijekiel asked, looking up from reading a book?

"What's wrong?! You told my dad about my secret?!!" Athanasia yelled.

Ijekiel's eyes widened. "Wait... I didn't say anything to him. I was just-"

"I trusted you!! I promised me not to tell dad but you did!!"

"I didn't tell him everything!"

"You did tell him that I was suffering here..." Athanasia gasped. "Dad told me to go back with him and continue my school there because he knew that I was having a hard time here when I'm now not!"

"So that's what he meant earlier..." Ijekiel muttered lowly.

"I was right... I shouldn't have listened to Lucas..." Athanasia teared up, looking away from her cousin. "I shouldn't have trusted you..."

"I'm sorr- Athanasia?!!" Ijekiel jumped out from his bed as Athanasia walked out of his room. He followed her and saw her going out of the apartment. "Where are you going?!!"

"I'm mad at you Kiel-nii... I... Don't want to see you now..." Athanasia muttered before going out. "I won't be home for days."

"Huh?! Athanasia, please!!" Ijekiel called for her. "I can explain-" The door immediately shut close on his face, almost making him fall.

-

"Hm?" Emma raised her head as she heard someone at her door. She stood up from her seat and walked towards the door to open it, revealing her friend, Athanasia.

"Athy?!" She was surprised as she saw Athanasia in tears. "What happened to you?! Come in!"

"Sorry for the intrusion... Can I stay here for the night?" Athanasia sniffle.

"Is something wrong?" Emma asked, pulling Athanasia into her apartment as she wipes off the tears. "Did you and your cousin fight?"

"I don't want to talk about it..." Athanasia whispered. "I just need someone..."

Emma stared at her friend in worry. "Okay, take a seat. I'll call Helena. Do you want some hot chocolate?"

Athanasia nodded as she took a seat on her bed. "And Emma...?"

"Hm?"

"Please don't tell Lucas, okay?"

"I won't. Don't worry."

"Thanks.."

Emma called for Helena before giving Athanasia a hot chocolate.

Not long after, Helena bursts into the room  "ATHY!!" She yelled as she attacked Athanasia into a hug.

"Yah! Careful, you're gonna spill the hot chocolate!" Emma complained, pulling the mug at the center of the coffee table.

"Oops, sorry!" Helena chuckled nervously.

"I... I can't breathe!" Athanasia grunted, trying to push Helena away as she catches her breath.

Helena immediately let go, panicking. "I'm sorry!" She immediately apologized. "Again, hehe."

"I still wondered how did Joshua handle a girl like you...?" Emma sighed, leaning her face on the palm of her hand.

Athanasia nodded as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Yah! That hurts!" Helena yelled, offended. "What about you then?! How did Myles handle a girl like you?!"

"Because he loves me," Emma confidently said.