20. date

Athanasia feel nervous.

She's now standing in front of their door where her date is waiting after buzzing the intercom, hesitant to open the door to see him.

"Athy?" Helena tilted her head as she stare at the smaller who is hesitatingly reached out for the knob.

Athanasia let out a sigh to erase the nervousness inside her, nodding to herself to not be scared. Right! This is just a date, it's not like he's gonna do something to me.

Slowly, she turned the knob, opening it to see Lucas, flinching in surprise after waiting for her for almost 5 minutes.

Athanasia felt her face flushed pink as she stare at the older from the bottom to the top.

Lucas is wearing a thin striped button up
shirt that is tucked on his black jeans and a black jacket on top. Athanasia blushed more when the latter flashed a smile at her, making her heart do gymnastics.

"Hey," Lucas breathed, eyeing at the smaller who is still staring at him with wide eyes. "Still looked cute as usual."

Athanasia is wearing a white shirt that is tucked on her jean high-waist shorts and locked it with a belt, on top is a huge gray jacket that made her look small. Her hair is tied into a ponytail with a blue ribbon.

cute.. Lucas thought with a blush.

"Ah! Lu-nii is more cuter- ah no!!" Athanasia blushed more, nervous. "Athy mean i-is you look great..."

"I feel like crying.." Emma whispered, looking away from the two.

"Let's cry together." Helena patted her friend's back.

Lucas let out a snicker to the two then back to Athanasia with a smile. He let out his hand for her to hold. "Shall we?"

Athanasia almost immediately nodded with a bright smile. "Okayy!" She turned back to her friends and wave at them. "Bye bye Emma-nee and Helena!!"

Emma and Helena waved back while wiping of the motherly tears with their handkerchiefs.

As soon as the two went off with their date. Emma raised her hand to Helena.

"Goggles," She said which the brunette followed and gave her the goggles.

"In the car," Emma pointed their car and ran towards the vehicle. "We have to make sure that our baby is okay."

Helena seriously nodded as she put on her glasses. "Let's follow them."

-

"Peanut?"

"Mhm?"

"Where do you want to go first?" Lucas asked, eyeing at the younger from time to time.

Athanasia turned to Lucas with a smile, fiddling her fingers on the straps of the seatbelt. "Whenever you want to go Lu-nii!"

Lucas shook his head. "Peanut, I want you to pick because I don't want you to be bored if I chose."

"Whatever Lu-nii does or pick is cool!" Athanasia retorts with a pout.

"No- I mean.." Lucas sighed. "I want to.. know what you like.. and I... wanted for you to have fun in your date by doing what you want freely."

Athanasia went silent, staring at the older for minutes with her wide eyes.

"Who dares you to fucking do whatever you want?! Do you wanna die?!"

"Peanut?" Lucas blinked, feeling uncomfortable from the stare.