16. call

"Joshua, what are you going to do after school?" Lucas started, looking up from reading a manga he borrowed from his classmate.

Joshua hummed, his eyes never leaving the game he's playing on his phone. "Why you ask?"

"I'm bored.."

Joshua groaned in frustration, seeing his character died in level 144. He looked up to his friend with an apologetic smile. "Sorry man, I have a date with my girlfriend later."

Lucas sighed then eyed at Myles who is in the middle of texting someone. He nudged his side to gain his attention then asked the same question he asked to Joshua a minute ago.

"Ah, I also have a date with this girl I met last week," Myles chuckled. "Sorry, I can't be with you later. How about Athy?"

Lucas' brow twitched hearing the cute nickname from his friend's mouth. "You dare to call her that."

"What?" Myles blinked. "I mean, Emma calls her that, Helena too, then why can't I?"

"Because you can't, you flirty hoe," Lucas spat, standin up with his bag. "I feel hurt with the 2 of you, choosing their girlfriends before their bored and lonely best friend."

"That's why I apologize!" Joshua pouted.

"Apologizing is not enough," Lucas said with a huff, looking away as if he's really upste. "I'm out, you 2 are the worst friends ever!"

"Yeah, I love you too!" Myles said with a teasing tone, earning a smack on the head from Lucas. "OW!"

-

Emma

sup

??
y r u txting me??
something happened??

nope!
im just bored
im w8ing 4 my d8

-_-
rlly?

..
what :)

nvm
i almost 4got tht ur a flirt

XD

stop laughing
its not funny!

-

"Myyyllleeeessss!!" A very loud and annoying whine of a girl rang in Myles' ears as he waited for his date. He look up from his phone and saw his date running towards him.

He look back down on his phone, and texted his friend back.

-
Emma

gotta go!
shes here

finally
i still havent finished my thesis tnx
to you

ur welcome!
and also tnx for accompanying me 4 a while ^^
luv u

EW!
go now!!

XD
meanie

shaddup

-

"Who are you texting?" His date peeked on his phone to see who he was texting, but Myles immediately turned off his phone and gave the girl a smile.

"Nothing."

"Hm, okay!" The girl chirped, her arms immediately wrapped around his arm and her makeup stained face rubbing onto his skin. "Let's go!"