35. good beating

"Hey, wanna hang out later?" Emma asked as she popped the candy in her mouth.

"Sure!" Helena beamed, looking up from her phone. "It's been a while since we hanged out together?"

"Athy wants to!!" Athanasia said excitingly, raising her hand high.

"Yeah, we should hang out!" Joshua butted in.

Emma whipped her head to the ravenette and glared at him. "Girls only," She coldly said.

"Aw man," Joshua pouted in disappointment.

"Sorry Josh," Helena said, patting her boyfriend's back.

"Where are you going?" Myles asked, curious.

"Somewhere fun, maybe going shopping, arcades, movies, and stuff," Emma replied with a shrug.

"Should I drive you to the mall?" Myles suggested.

"Nah, we can take ourselves there. You three should hang out too, it's been a while since you go out with them. You're always stuck with me this past few days."

Myles smiled and gave his girlfriend a small but loving peck on the cheek. "You're the best. But it's fine, we sometimes play some games in our apartment."

"Still!" Emma glared at Myles. "You guys need time outside, you need some sun!"

Myles chuckled, nodding. "Yes ma'am."

"Ew, couple," Joshua fake puked, rolling his eyes in disgust.

"Say that to yourself." Myles rolled his eyes. "As if you're no lovey-dovey with your girlfriend."

"Tch.."

Athanasia smiled as she watched her friends getting along. She looked up to his boyfriend and asked, "Can I go with Helena and Emma later?"

"Sure, you can," Lucas said. "You can do whatever you want, Love."

"Yay!" Athanasia cheered, giving Lucas a loving kiss on the cheeks.

"Ew, couple," The two heard their friends mumbled as they saw Athanasia kissed Lucas on the cheek.

"Jealous much?" Lucas smirked.

-

"Mall!!" Athanasia cheered as they arrived. She held Helena and Emma's hand excitingly and dragged them inside. "Let's go, let's go!"

"Okayyy," Emma chuckled. "Where do you want to go first? I wanted to go to a clothing store."

"Why the clothing store?" Helena asked, tilting her head.

"Myles' birthday is coming up, and I wanted to give him something," Emma replied, shrugging. "Why you ask?"

"Just curious. Yah, it's our girls' time, no thinking about boyfriends!" Helena huffed. "Let's all have fun together and just forget about our boyfriends for a while!"

"Ooh! Cheesecake!!" Athanasia gasped as she saw it in the display. "I want one!"

Emma chuckled. "You're right. Myles' gift can wait."

"Atta girl!! Now let's eat that cheesecake!" Helena cheered, pumping her fist up.

"Yay! Cheesecake!"

-

"Hey, guys.." Joshua called.

Lucas, Myles, and Joshua were still in school, waiting for Myles to finish his work.

"What?" Lucas asked, looking up from watching Myles.

"We should hang out too, I'm envious to see the girls having fun while us is.... watching Myles finish his work.." Joshua said, sighing. "You're wrong at the 4th problem by the way."