special chapter - care

: very short chapter

"Joshua's sick?" Emma frowned, popping a chip in her mouth. "Good for him."

Myles rolled his eyes. "You have no heart and also.. can I have one?" He reachead out for the bag of chips but the lime head slapped his hand away.

"No!" Emma huffed. "Get your own!"

"Why are you so mean.." Myles pouted, facing back to the food in front of him. "But why are you even eating some chips at lunch?"

"I'm broke."

"Eh?" Myles tilted his head then let out a sigh, leaning his back on the chair. "You should've told me!"

"Why should I tell you?" Emma frowned, drinking a can of grape juice.

"Then I would have bought you food, eating chips at lunch won't make you full," Myles huffed.

"It's fine.." Emma shrugged. "I'm used to it. I've done this sometimes."

"Nuh-uh!" Myles clicked his tongue and grabbed her chips, putting it in his bag. "You're not eating that junk at lunch."

"Myles, give it back!" Emma exclaimed. "That's the only lunch I had!"

Myles pushed his tray of food to her with a demanding smile. "Eat this."

"It's your food!"

"I'm full, you finish it."

Emma puffed her cheeks in anger. "Why wouldn't you just give me back my chips and let me eat peacefully."

"Look Emma," Myles sighed and pointed at Athanasia who is eating peacefully with Lucas feeding her. "If you don't want Athy to get worried about you then eat."

Emma paused then let out a huff, pouting as she pulled the older's tray in annoyance. "Why are you so annoying?"

"Because I care about my friend's health," Myles said with a smile, tucking a small strand of Emma's hair behind her ear. "Eat well, babes."

"Call me that or I won't eat this and shove it on your face," Emma glared.

Myles just chuckled, raising his hands in defeat. "Okay, okay.."

“ I care more about you than myself. ”
A T T E N T I O N
special chapter