Bonus Chap.3

Roman's POV

4 Years Later...
(He is now 20...)

"Roman I can't keep still!"

"Summer it can't be that hard." I say back. I rest my head against the door waiting for Summer to come out.

"That's because I'm scared. If you think it's so easy you do it yourself!" Summer shouted.

"Why don't you put it in a cup?" I suggest.

"You could of said that earlier it's a bit too late now. There is piss all over my hand." She groans. There is some shuffling and you can hear the tap running.

I step back and the door opens to reveal Summer. Her black hair is tossed into a messy bun. She wears a pair of tracksuit bottoms and one of my t-shirts. Her face is paler then usually and dark circles support her beautiful green eyes.

I open my arms and she walks into my hug. Wrapping her arms around my waist as her head lays on my chest. My arms wrap around her small waist.

"No matter what it saids we will be in this together." I mumble into her hair.

She slowly nods her head. "Are we ready for this Roman? Bringing a child into this world? Were only in collage." She saids. I know where she is coming from.

"We are probably not ready for this but we will have eachother by our side and we will be able to do it. My family can help, your family can help. We have nothing to worry about." She looks up to me with her adorable eyes. A smile is placed on her face.

"You always know what to say." She goes on her tippy toes and places a kiss on my lips.

"So how long do we have to wait for it to give us the result?" I ask as she pulls away.

"Three minutes."

"Wanna make some food while we wait?" I ask and she nods her head.

I hold her hand as we walk through the small apartment and into the small kitchen. Angelo had offered us this big ass fancy penthouse but we both didn't want it because we wanted to do it ourselves like every other 20 year old.

Summer took a seat at the small breakfast bar as I turned to the kitchen. "Anything you have in mind?" I ask as I look over my shoulder.

"Something light I'm still feeling a bit sick." She saids.

"Toast it is." I grab out a pan of bread and take out four slices and put them in the toaster.

Summer let out a laugh. "Do you even know how to cook?" When I turn around she has her eyebrow raised at me. I give her my innocent smile.

"The basics." I shrug.

"Putting toast in the toaster and boiling water is not the "basics"." She puts up her fingers doing quotation Mark's letting out a laugh. I playfully roll my eyes.

"Fine then I won't make you toast." I turn my back to her.

"Big baby. What are you going to learn how to cook like the time Angelo told you to gain some muscle." Summer started laughing.

I gasped turning back around to her. "Who told you that? But I mean look at these guns now." I started to flex my arms.

Summer playfully rolled her eyes. "Harlow. Who did you think would tell me?" She let out another laugh.