Chapter 3

Jordans POV

This morning..

Angelo had called a family meeting in the sitting room. He said it was important but what could be so important at half 8 in the morning.

We all sat along the big white L shaped couch. I sat between Xander and Xavier. Lucas and Angelo stood infront of us. Once we settled down Angelo began.

"So, I recieved a phone call this morning.." But was soon to be interrupted by Xander. 

"So you got me up for a phone call. This is what it's about, I could be s__"

"QUIET!" Angelo voice boomed. He gave Xander a death glare. One thing I know about Angelo he hates being intrupted.

"As I was saying before Xander interrupted. The call I received was from a social worker named Katty. She told me that our younger brother and sister need a new guardian. Since we are the closest family member. I agreed they will be arriving later this morning."

I was shocked. My twin was coming back! I look at him in disbelief so were the others. After all the times I tried to get incontact with her. She's coming back.

He took a moment to let us process the information. Then he continued. "As you know they will get their old bedrooms even though they have been changed into guest rooms. I expect you all to be here to greet them and be here for dinner."

Then Xander got up off the couch grabbed his key for his car and left. I looked at Xavier then to Lucas. They gave me the look saying 'just let him be alone'. Well for me I was over the moon so was Xavier.

Angelo left the room and headed towards his office to do work. Lucas headed to the kitchen probably to make breakfast.

Xavier and I decided to play some games to past the past. We were talking about how they might look or if they still act the same. It really set in when Lucas left to go get them at the airport.

"What if they don't remember us?" That was a worry I had on my mind. Cause I can only remember certain things at that age aswell. Xavier looked at me.

"Hopefully they do I mean I remember them." He smiled.

Few minutes later..

Me and Xavier were in the middle of a game when we heard the front door open and then close. I quickly paused the game and we turned our heads to see Lucas. Beside him was a boy my height who must be Roman and the girl who was up to his shoulder. It was Harlow. They were both holding eachothers hands tightly.

Me and Xavier turned to eachother and then got up to introduce ourselves. Harlow had no expression on her face. We really were the image of eachother. She was the girl version of me. Then I looked at Roman he was the same height as me. He looked more like the twins, they had the same features.

Out of excitement me and Xavier gave them a bear hug but they didn't hug back. I was a bit disappointed but I mean we haven't seen eachother in ten years.

I saw Harlow studying us. Looking us up and down. "Hi, I'm Jordan your twin." She made no budge in expression but Roman looked a lot more shocked at the news. I'm guessing he doesn't remember. Xavier then introduced himself.