Chapter 52

Xanders POV

Everyone got up up off the couch when Harlow ran out the door before Angelo could even react.

We started to chase her out into the front garden. Everyone was shouting at her to come back. That she wasn't in the right mind to be by herself.

Harlow was fast she was ignoring our pleas and kept running.

"TWINS YOU CHASE AFTER HER! ME AND LUCAS WILL GET IN THE CAR TO CATCH UP TO HER! JORDAN AND ROMAN STAY BACK!.." Angelo shouted. As me and Xavier chased Harlow down the road.

We pushed ourselves to catch up with her. But the adrenaline running through her veins probably gave her more energy.

We ran until we got to the more busier side of our estate. Next thing we know is a car is speeding down the road. I can already see what's about to happen.

"HARLOW! WATCH OUT!" I shout.

Just then her foot steps onto the road. My hand grazes the hood of her hoodie. Her and the caf collide. She goes flying through the air. Her head hitting off the ground.

The car stops and a panicked woman gets out of the car. "Omg!" She cries. That takes us out of our shock. We run towards her body.

First things first I check her pulse. She still has one. I let out a breath of relief. Xavier looks at me waiting for my answer and I nod.

"I'll ring the ambulance!" The woman who hit her saids. She took her phone dialing in probably the emergency number.

Blood leaks from her head. Xavier takes off his jumper putting it up against the bleeding. We don't dare move her until the ambulance come.

Another car pulls up and a frantic Lucas and Angelo get out of the car.

"Omg!" Lucas puts his hand to his mouth quickly rushing over to us. He puts his own fingers on her pulse.

"Has anyone rang the emergency services?" Lucas asks well more like demands and I nod to the woman who is still on the phone.

"They are two minutes away." The woman said biting her nails.

"We need to move her." Xavier saids still holding his jumper to his head.

"You can't move her because it might cause more damage." Lucas saids.

As like the woman said the ambulance came with in two minutes. They loaded Harlow onto the stretcher and into the Ambulance. Lucas didn't want to leave her alone so he would be going with her to the hospital. While the cops questioned the woman.

Angelo hadn't said a word the whole time he had been quite. He had his emotionless facade up. But you could see the guilt in his eyes.

Just as we were about to leave the scene the woman came up to Angelo.

"I'm so so sorry. I heard you were her brothers. What hospital is she in? I can't bear the thought of not knowing what I did to her." The woman rushed out. Her hands shook by her sides. Tears pooled in her eyes.

"Just follow the car. Its Chicago's Private hospital." Angelo said getting into the drivers seat. She nodded and headed to her own car.