Chapter 36

Romans POV

Back to the start of the night,
Just as they arrived,

Summer looked amazing. Her long black hair was curled into big waves. Two strands were pulled back and held by a diamond clip. She wore a stunning baby blue dress that was off the shoulders but flowed at the skirt part.

Her makeup was all natural but she didn't need makeup. Her emerald green eyes stood out.

She probably looked better than me. I wore white dress pants and a baby blue shirt since we wanted to match. Well I wanted to match.

I thought my brothers would be mean and grill her out of it. But they were really nice compared to Levi. But I guess thats Harlows job.

We had took so many photos I'm sure we would run out of space. We even took more photos with the school photographer.

When we had gotten off the bus we had met up with Jessica and Harry. Who came together, he finally asked her to the dance with the help of me and Summer. What can I say we work well together.

After we had gotten our photos with the school photographer. Jessica immediately dragged Harry off to the dance floor. Leaving me and Summer alone together.

"Do you wanna dance?" I asked Summer holding out my hand. She looked down at my hand then back at me and smiled.

"Sure"

We both then walked over to where Jessica and Harry stood dancing.

After a bit of dancing it was finally time for Harlows duet.

Ms.Belle who is the music teacher had got up on stage

"Okay now playing for us tonight is Harlow Ambrovinich and Levi Heartgrove. They will be playing 'Hero' by 'Enrique Iglesias'. Everyone find a dance partner and get on the dance floor!" She cheered and then got on the stage.

Harlow and Levi soon got on the stage. Harlow had taken a deep breath before starting to play.

I looked at Summer and bowed holding out my hand.

"May I have this dance?" I tried to do a posh accent but failed miserably. Which caused Summer to giggle which made me blush at the sound of their voice.

"You shall." She grabbed my hand and I pulled it close kissing her knuckles causing her to blush.

When I stood back up straight. I took a deep breath in before pulling her close. My hands were on her waist as hers were around my neck. She layed her head on my shoulder. We swayed side to side enjoying eachothers company.

Just as the song was about to end I leaned my head closer to her ear. Mustering up all the courage I had.

"Summer will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered into her ear.

I wasn't sure if she heard it because she froze for a moment and I could feel her heart rate pick up and she blushed. She lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes. Trying to see if I was serious or not.

"Of course" she whispered back to me.

A smile graced my face and I twiled her causing her to laugh and I kissed her just as the song ended. Everyone errupted into cheers.