Chapter 23

A/N- I just wanted mention I had relised last night that I was going a bit off plot with the story and I left a loose end that still needs to be fixed. Don't worry I have decided how I'm going to fix it. But again I'm sorry if I went off the plot. But I know now how to work it into the story.

Unknown POV

New Years Night...

*A ringing of a phone*

Someone picked it up on the otherside.

"Hello. This is magazines enterprise how may I help you.."

"Em...Hi I-I h-have a-a s-story a-about Callen Ambrovinich..."

"I'm sorry miss but how could we know your telling the truth?"

"P-Please I'm d-desperate I-it's t-true. I-Its t-time t-the s-story c-comes o-out."

"Okay Miss I'll set up a appointment and we will decide that. How about New years Day?"

"Yes thank you. Enjoy the rest of your night."

*The phone was hung up*

Harlows POV

New Years Day...

Last night was mad. After the fireworks people stayed for only a half an hour. Me and Levi went back to the dance floor after the fireworks. Our friends gave us a bunch of 'congrats' and 'finally'. We enjoyed the rest of the night. Until everyone started to leave. I had walked out Levi and he kissed me goodbye.

The boys ignored what I was wearing but had more on their plate. Lucas had texted them saying they would be back in the next hour. So the boys helped me get the girls and to Oliver. Which he enjoyed being lifted by Xavier. I had told them that they were not to mention about the party which they agreed and got into pyjamas with the help of me.

While the boys downstairs were running around cleaning up the mess that was left. Once Xander received the text he sobered up so quick then you could say 'sober'.

I had changed first then went down to help them. Before I went back upstairs I grabbed some pain killers and bottles of water knowing they will all be hungover tomorrow.

As soon as I had gotten to the top of the stairs they had just pulled into the driveway. The twins and Micheal jumped on the couch so fast and made it look like they were playing games. I laughed letting them deal with it. I soon climb into my bed and once I got in. Kate immediately cuddled up to me.

I was woken up to someone stepping on my body. They literally took the wind out of my lungs. I groaned. But then I heard someone getting sick.

Getting up off the bed, I made my way to the bathroom. Isabelle was leaning over the toilet bowl. Puking up her ring. Even though I don't like sick Isabelle needed me. So I went over pulling her curley hair back and tying it back. Then I started rubbing her back. Saying sweet nothings to her.

I gave her some tissue to wipe down her tace and some water.

"You feeling better?"