Bonus Chap.4

Third Person

1 Year Later....

"It's too tight! How do you wear these fucking things all the time." Xander pulled at the tie around his neck. The one that Angelo had just helped him put on.

Angelo slightly tapped him on the face giving Xander a small smile. "No cursing on your wedding day."

Xander rolled his eyes. Angelo stood back letting Xander a full look of himself in the mirror. He adjusted his navy suit. Giving himself a smile as how clean and fresh he had looked.

"THE BEST MAN IS HERE!" Xavier walked into the luxurious hotel room shouting. In his hand he held up a champagne bottle and in the other held some glasses.

"Do you have to be so loud?" Xander questioned his twin.

"What's up your ass. Your getting married!" Xavier placed the champagne and glasses down on the small coffee table infront of Xander.

"He is just nervous." Angelo said as he moved to grab a glass of champagne off of Xavier.

"I'm not nervous." Xander mumbled. He was and his tough exterior was crumbling before him. This was a big day and he didn't want to ruin it on Bryson.

"What ever you say!" Xavier sang as he handed Xander a glass.

"So where is the rest of the onterage?" Angelo asked.

"They should be on their way up. I know Harlow went to check in on Bryson before coming up here." Xavier said as he took a sip of his drink.

A soft knock came from the door. Xavier walked over and in walked Lucas holding Elliot's hand.

"Daddy!" Elliot shouted as he let go of Lucas's hand and ran up or more like waddled up to Angelo. Angelo smiled pulling his son up into his arms.

"Aren't you suppost to be with Mommy?" Angelo asked his son putting a kiss on the side of his head.

"I ran into Alison in the hallway and I said I would bring him up here. She looked like she was struggling especially with the baby." Lucas explained as Xavier handed him a glass of champagne.

"Do you have your vows ready?" Lucas asked Xander. Pulling him out of his trance.

"Yeah I do. Everything is written, I have it all here." Xander patted his suit pocket.

"Your no longer a bachelor once your married you know?" Xavier raised his eyebrow smirking. It was never too late for Xavier to have his wingman. Since Xander was no fun since he was in a relationship.

"I haven't been a bachelor since I was seventeen." Xander rolled his eyes. He hasn't been single for nearly six years and how the years fly.

"Xavier your just jealous that you can't keep a girl and all your siblings can." Lucas laughed patting Xavier on the shoulder.

"Saids the one who is twenty nine and still single." Xavier smiled smugly.

"Actually we are exclusive." Lucas rolled his eyes. He and this girl had been talking for a while but they hadn't made anything official yet. She was actually coming to the wedding as his date.

Another knock came from the door. "I'll get it." Lucas walked over to the door. We he opened the door in walked a heavy pregnant Harlow. Well more like she pushed her way through.