Chapter 45

Harlows POV

Do ever get you can feel someones eyes burning into the back of your head? It makes you uncomfortable but I don't want to make it obvious.

Right now were at lunch in school. We sat at our usual table. My eyes scan the room to see if their is anyone in my eye range staring. But no everyone is just continuing with their own conversations. So whoever it is. Is behind me.

"Harl you okay?" Levi asked from beside me. He had a worried expression on his face.

"Umm...yeah?" That came out more like a question.

"You don't seem it. You have been looking around this room for the past five minutes." So much for being discreet.

"I feel like there is someone staring at me." I whispered to Levi. Enough for him to hear since the girls and Oliver were in their own conversation.

He furrowed his eyebrows and started glancing around the room. I smacked him on the back of the head.

"Ow!.. why did you do that for?" He said rubbing the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Your suppost to be discreet."

"And you were doing such a good job at that?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes again. "I'm thinking the same thing. I feel like someones reading my mind with how hard they are staring at the back of our heads."

I glanced behind us, where my brothers table sat and their own friends. Except Roman who sat at his own table with his friends. As soon as I looked back at their table a pair of eyes caught mine. But they didn't look away.

Jordan caught me looking over and sent me a wave unaware of his friends staring. I gave him a quick wave back before turning back into my table and bringing my attention back to Levi.

"Look over to my brothers table. But be careful about it." I said turning to pick up one of my apple slices that Lucas insisted on cutting up.

Levi's eyes traveled to where mine just were and were brought back to me.

"Miles" he muttered.

I nodded my head taking another bite out of my apple slice.

"I'm going to kill him." He muttered again. I'm pretty sure I wasn't suppost to hear that.

"What?" I turned to him scrunching up my eyebrows.

"Nothing." Levi said taking a sip of his drink. A small smirk playing on his lips.

"I'll talk to him. He has been actting weird lately and I need to ask him what stuff he has been taking." I said. Whether Levi agreed or not I would still talk to him.

Before Levi could even answer he was intrupted by the bell indicating lunch being over.

"Come on Harlow we have to get to PE. So I can so all those sweaty boys." Isabelle said getting up from her seat grabbing her bag eagerly. Oliver agreed nodding his head following Isabelles actions. Sadly Kate didn't have PE with us and netheir did Levi.

"Levi I'll talk to you later." I kissed his cheek and getting up from my seat following Isabelle and Oliver out of the cafeteria. Leaving him and Kate by themselves.