Characters

Hi again,

So now I'm going to introduce you to our lovely characters who we will be reading about...

Meet the Abramovich family...

Roman Abramovich/Martain

Aged 14, freshman. Has dark brown hair nearly black and has bright green eyes. Is the youngest of the Abramovich family. He is 6,2 in height.
He doesn't remember his brothers aswell as Harlow because he was only 4 at the time of the divorce.
Is very outgoing and always having a laugh. He looks up to his sister alot and is always seeking comfort off of her. Even though he is a year younger then her he can be protective of her and he makes sure she doesn't do anything stupid.

 Even though he is a year younger then her he can be protective of her and he makes sure she doesn't do anything stupid

Harlow Abramovich/Martin

Aged 15, sophomore.Has brown hair and dark brown eyes making it hard to see her pupils. She is the secound youngest of the Abramovich family. She is 5,5 in height.
She remembers most things abou
t her older brothers and mostly everything that went down on the day of the divorce. She hates her brothers and her Dad for not fighting for them to stay.
To everyone else she is cold and scarcastic. But to the ones she is close to she is outgoing and fun to be around. She's like an onion she just has a lot of layers.
She is very protective of her younger brother and not afraid to throw hands. She has done some things in the past which she is not proud of.

 She has done some things in the past which she is not proud of

Jordan Abramovich

Aged 15,sophomore.Harlows twin brother. Is identical to Harlow has brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is the third youngest of the Abramovich family. Is 6,2 in height.
Jordan as a child was very oblivious to everything that was happening during the divorce. He misses his sister dearly and younger brother. He resented his Dad for not fighting for them. Has tried to contact her many times but always failed.
He is outgoing like Roman. He likes to keep his cool unless its something to do with his sister or brothers. He loves to game and hang out with his friends. He knows how to draw the line at his over protectiveness unlike his brothers.