Chapter 18

Third Person

Once the four of them had settled in in their hotel room. Two double beds were in the luxurious hotel room. Angelo thought it was just going to be only him and Harlow so he only booked a two bedroom.

He didn't bother changing the room. Since he saw how attached Roman and Jordan were to Harlow. He knew that they would probably all want to sleep together in anyways.

Angelo was a millionaire but he knew how to spend his money right....On most things.

When they all got to the room. He told the three of them to get dressed for bed. That they would need the rest since in a couple of hours time. They would have to get up.

Angelo was right. The three of them got into the double bed without a compliant. Harlow was in the middle. Jordan held her hand tightly, afraid that she would disappear again. Wrapping his other arm around her waist protectively. Harlow didn't push away the comfort. She just enjoyed it.

Roman on the other hand was a bag of nerves. He wasn't looking forward to seeing his mother again. Or the place he had hoped to leave behind. Harlow squeezed his hands sensing his nerves. It had helped his nerves slightly knowing that he wasn't by himself.

The three of them soon settled down. Falling into a deep sleep. Angelo on the other hand just stared at his younger siblings all cuddled up. He worried deeply about them. He took a photo of them knowing Lucas would love to see them. He soon found himself in a deep sleep.

****

Harlows POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned and turned around, shoving my face into my pillow face.

"Come on Harlow. We have to go down and get breakfast." Jordan said.

I waved my hand dismissively at him but he caught it. Pulling me up to a sitting position. My face finally put of the pillow, I got a strong smell of cologne and aftershave. Looking around the luxurious hotel room I noticed all my brothers were dressed.

Angelo sat at the little sitting area on his computer in a grey plaid suit. Nothing new. Probably doing work. Roman sat at the end of the bed watching the intraction of me and Jordan. He was wearing a jumper and jeans. So was Jordan who was stood beside me.

"Can we not just order room service?" I asked because personally I didn't want to get dressed yet. Angelo raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Alright then what do you want to get?" Roman walked over to the small coffee table and picked up a menu. He then handed it to Jordan. Then Jordan handed it to me.

Angelo went over to the hotel phone to ring them for our order. "Hello? We would like to order..."

While Angelo ordered our food I move to the bathroom to have a shower.

The water ran down my back as I thought about what could happen today. It was a bad idea to bring Roman and Jordan. All the scenarios that could happen. It was just too risky. Not for me but for their mental health seeing the mother like this.

I got out of the shower looking at my tattoo. 'The sun will rise'. My shoulders felt less tense. I needed to remind myself that I could get through this.