Chapter 26

Third Person

The boys had been standing outside of the office the whole time listening to the conversation that went on inside.

They had decided to listen in when they could hear Harlow in the hallway. Then moving to the office door when the hallway went quite.

Mixed emotions filled the boys that had just entered. What should they be feeling angry?, sadness?, betrayal?

But everyone else who was already in the room were just shocked. That now the whole family knew. One of their biggest secrets because it was truly a shame that a man could truly ruin a woman. To think she thought he was her true love.

Harlows POV

They had heard everything. But I read their emotions. One that stood out to me was Roman. He was angry, Roman rarely gets angry and this wasn't going to turn out well if he was.

He was the first to speak up.

"So your telling me that Callan ruined my mother. He was the reason for why she is like this today!" Romans fists were starting to clench and so was his jaw.

"Roman calm down!" Lucas said sternly but softley.

"No why should he calm down! You know this is very important information and yet yous kept it from us!" Jordan added in he was as angry as Roman.

"This just gives me more of a reason to hate that man." Jordan whispered more to himself but I had heard him.

"You two etheir calm down or get out of my office!" Angelos voice boomed he was as fustrated as all of us. Now was not the time to be pointing the finger at eachother. Surprisingly Xander was quite calm which unless he already knew?

Roman and Jordan started to take deep breaths. Then they finally calmed down. Roman walked over to Angelos office couch and slouched down on it. Lucas walked over to comfort him.

"Everyone go downstairs and I'll explain." Angelo commanded. Everyone started to pile out of the office but I ran up to Xander.

I tugged on his arm and he looked back at me.

"You already knew didn't you?" I wanted to prove my theory because he was a lot calmer than the others.

He nodded.
"How?" I whispered so the others wouldn't hear me. He waited until they walked ahead to start talking.

"I walked in on him before."

Confused that was the only thing I felt. If he knew why didn't he say anything to Mom? Unless he was threatened not to?

But before he could explain we were called into the sitting room. We walked in and everyone was sitting except for Angelo and Jason. Lucas sat with Roman hugging him. The other boys sat there uneasy.

I sat beside Jordan. I gave him a smile and held his hand giving it a tight squeeze.

Angelo cleared his throat.

"The real reason Linda and Dad got a divorce was because of Dads affair." How can he still call that man that name? "The only people who know is me, Lucas, Linda and his assistant. Which she signed a non-disclosure. So she is ruled out. Someone has been going to 'Magazine Enterprise' and been sharing family secrets for money."