Chapter 47

Harlows POV

I am beyond angry. I am more disgusted than anything. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to tear Miles a new arsehole.

I don't even care if I am still in my pyjamas, if I have bed hair or even bad breath. I just want to see if Milo has any brain cells.

How dare he!

I hurry down the stairs, reaching the sitting room. I glance around the room noticing no one was here. Then I could here voices from the kitchen. Teenage boys voices. I think.

When I reach the kitchen my hands are shaking itching to slap him. I might be over reacting to everyone else but this was the last straw for me.

My eyes dart around the room, landing on Miles who sits on one of the barstools at the edge of the counter. He was sitting beside Scott. The other boys were standing around the counter. Xavier had his head stuck in the fridge, Roman was talking with Jordan with his friends.

But I didn't care, I jumped on Miles. Causing him and I to go flying back onto the ground. The barstool crashing down with us. I was on top of us. I didn't care what everyones elses reaction was I was just focused on this weirdo.

Miles groaned from his head after hitting hard off the marble floors.

"YOU BASTARD!" I threw a punch. Hitting him square in the nose. Sadly it did not break but blood did start coming out of it.

Before I could try hit him again. I was pulled off of him. Whoever pulled me off of him, held my arms behind my back with one hand and the other holding my chest back.

"He is a weirdo and a creep!" I shouted. Wiggling out of whoever held me. I just wanted to hit him one more time to knock some sense into him.

Ryan and Scott went over to Miles helping him to sit up while James stood beside them. Jordan stood in the middle of us looking confused. So then whoever was holding me back was one over my brothers. I looked up to see Xavier holding me back with Roman behind him.

"Let me go Xavier." I said trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Not unless you calm down." Xavier said.

I took deep breaths trying to calm my beating heart from the adrenaline.

"What's going on?" Angelo's voice boomed as he walked into the kitchen with Lucas behind him. Everyones head snapped towards them.

No one said anything they all looked between me and Miles.

"Anyone like to share?" Angelo pushed as he and Lucas walked more into the room. So they were standing where Jordan stood. Inbetween us. I sent a glare right to Milo who was now standing up.

Angelo looked at Jordan raising his eyebrow.

"Well we were all talking and then Harlow came into the room all guns and blazing. She jumped on Miles who was sitting on one of the barstools causing him to topple over with her. She called him a bastard and then punched him." Jordan said rubbing the back of his neck.

Angelo looked between us. Then back at me. Was that a smirk I see? But it was quickly covered up.

"Well?" Angelo asked