Chapter 21

Harlows POV

Christmas Eve...

It was now Christmad eve. This was me and Romans first Christmas in a long long time. Yeah back home we made the best of our Christmas's. But it was nothing like we're going to have today or tomorrow.

We owned a small Christmas tree with cheap decorations that Mom had bought before she went down hill. Thats all we did at Christmas, we decorated our small tree. We did get eachother gifts but only one or two. Dinner was nothing special I would buy a tin of ham and some potato's and we would eat them. That was our Christmas but we enjoyed it the best we could since we had eachother.

Apparently every Christmas Lucas and Angelo take three days off. Christmas eve, Christmas day and the day after Christmas.

We had decorations hung around the house but they wouldn't decorate the big tree that sat in our sitting room. Apparently they have a tradition where they decorate it on Christmas eve as a family.

We were all sitting around the sitting room. Watching Lucas and Xavier come down with boxes and boxes, full with decorations.

Lucas rub his hands. "Okay so now that we finally have all the boxes down. Thank you guys for the help." Lucas sarcastically said. Making most of us roll our eyes. Including Angelo.

"As I was saying Angelo and Xander will be on lights with the help of Harlow. So that leads to Jordan and Roman. Who will put up the stockings and any extra stuff that needs to be placed. Me and Xavier will make sure your doing everything right. Once the lights are on the tree we will decorate it." Lucas finished nearly jumping up and down with excitement.

I wasn't looking forward to do the lights because I heard from people that it can destroy familys. Thats where the arguments start.

Angelo got up and walked over to a box. Opening it and there was at least four different sets of lights.

"Here take a set each and untangle them." He said holding out a set for us to grab.

"Why didn't you just put them back neatly then we wouldn't have to do this?" Angelo gave me a pointed look towards Jordan and I made a 'O' shape with my mouth. No wonder he is not doing lights this year.

It took us at least thirty minutes to untangle the lights, then check if they were still working. It was a whole process. I mean we just put little battery ones on our small tree.

We made our way over to the tree to put on the first set. We haven't even started and Xander and Angelo were already arguing.

"No we should go bottom to top.." Xander argued.

"No you go top to bottom.."

"Who do you agree with Harlow?" They both turned to me.

"Top to bottom." I shrugged.

"Ha see I was right as always." Angelo tuanted, pointing his finger in Xanders face. Which was actually quite funny watching them argue like children. Xander crossed his arms and huffed. I couldn't help but not laugh.

My job was to hold the roll of lights as Xander put them on the tree. Slowly unraveling them as we walked  around.

"Harlow stop rolling them out so slow.."