Chapter 38

A/N- Hi I just want to mention in case you forget cause when I'm reading stories I become very forgetful but if you want I would advise reading over Chapter 16 to remember some vital information :)

Just read about the dream again and when she woke up :)

I also want to mention their will be mention of sexual assault  so it starts with ⚠️ and will end at ⚪ just in case people might find it uncomfortable.

Harlows POV

It was Sunday and I just layed in my bed texting Levi since I had nothing better to be doing.

Everyone was doing their own thing by etheir sitting in playing games or out with friends. Oh and lets not forget working *wink* *wink* Angelo.

'Hey I'm just going in for a shower text you later'- Harlow

'Can I join? ;)' -Levi

'Keep dreaming' -Harlow

':('-Levi

'Right text me when your out'- Levi

'Will do ;)'- Harlow

I pulled myself out of my nice and cosy bed. Putting my phone on charge and then heading towards my shower.

When I get into the shower I let the warm water flow down my body. Massaging the shampoo into my hair trying to relax this nagging feeling in my stomach. Ever since I have woken up this morning I've had a bad feeling something that made my stomach twist and turn. Last time I had this feeling I ended up running away.

Maybe I just have a good intuition?

My thoughts are all over the place trying to figure what was wrong? Did I forget to turn off my straightener? What am I on about I don't even use my straightener.

When I step out of the shower I wrap my towel around my body. I look in the mirror at the person I am now. I changed ever since I came back to live with my brothers. I look healthier but I also look happy.

'Never say anything too soon. It can all change in a blink of an eye...'

When I walk out of the bathroom. I change into a new pair of pyjamas it's not like I'm going to be going anywhere and I leave my hair in my towel.

'Ring' 'Ring'

I walked over to my phone the ID was a no caller ID. Looking at it confused I decided to leave it since it might be someone trying to prank call me or something.

I watched it as it rang out. I released a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. It rang again.

'Ring' 'Ring'

I didn't know whether to answer on part of me was telling me to find out who it is and another was telling me to not pick up.

My curiosity got the better of me and I picked it up.

'I would soon regret letting my curiosity get the better of me.'

'Hello?'