Chapter 30

Third Person

The last two days went surprisingly smootly for the Ambrovinich family.

Linda had spent her time getting to know her kids who she hadn't seen in the past ten years. Also getting to know the two kids she had neglected. Well mostly Roman not that much of Harlow.

She also spent time with Angelo talking about arrangements on the rehab centre. But sometimes it was just an excuse so they could spend their own time bonding.

During the two days Linda had shown withdrawl symptoms like getting sick or cravings.

Tonight was Lindas last night before she leaves to go to the rehab centre for the next three months depending on her progress.

Tonight the boys wanted to have a family movie night and just order in loads of junk food.

Linda and Lucas were currently in the kitchen setting up treats for the movie that they had bought earlier.

"Linda can you go get Harlow for me?" Lucas asked. He knew that they haven't been speaking and maybe this will give them a little push.

Linda nodded and started walking up the stairs to Harlows room. If she remember correctly which room was hers.

Harlow sat on her bed. Admiring the jewelry box once again. She always admired the detail on the box. Trailing her finger along when a knock on the door came. Harlow was in a trance she hadn't noticed who came in when she said 'come in'.

When Linda came in she noticed Harlow sitting on her bed back up against her headboard. She held a small wooden box, which she trailed her finger along. It wasn't any box it was her jewelry box.

Linda walked over and sat on the side of the bed facing Harlow.

"You kept it?" Linda asked giving a small sad smile.

This snapped Harlow out of her thoughts and she realised who had came in.

"Yes."

"C-Can I have a look?" Linda fiddled with her fingers.

Harlow gave her a small smile and handed her the box.

Linda trailed her hand over the box taking in every detail. Nostalgia was filling her brain. The day her mother gave it to her hoping she would past it on to her own daughter.

Then when she opened it she was shocked to say the least. Her old necklace and rings were in the box. She thought they were lost or she sold them while she was high or drunk. But they were right infront of her.

"T-Thank y-you. I-I thought I lost it or even worse sold it myself" Tears were now breaming to her eyes.

"You were about to..but I hid it..you went mad and literally tore the house for it." Harlow let out a shakey laugh. Tears now fell from her eyes. She couldn't believe what she put her children through.

Harlow reached over and grabbed her Necklace which had her name. She then crawled behind Linda moving her hair out of the way. Putting the neck on her.

Linda placed the box on the bed and walked over to mirror to see her necklace. She then turned back around to Harlow and gave her a hug.