Bonus Chap.1

Harlows POV

July...

I don't think I could ever get use to this rich lifestyle. I'm literally on a private plane on my way to Hawaii!!

Hawaii!

Last year I couldn't even afford a pan of bread and now I'm on my way to Hawaii on a private plane.

Oh did I mention I'm on a private plane on my way to Hawaii?

Oh I did, sorry I was just trying to convince myself that this wasn't a dream. I even had Jordan pinch me multiple times this morning.

We were going to Hawaii for two weeks. Apparently my brothers own a condo.

When I had told Kate, Isabelle and Oliver that I was going on a trip to Hawaii they flipped. Kate nearly dragged me by the hair to bring me shopping since I didn't want to go.

She literally took the card out of Lucas's hand not even given it a second thought when he offered to pay. Trust me she made sure to buy a lot of bikinis.

Levi had tagged along on our shopping trip wanting to spend as much time with me since we wouldn't see eachother for two weeks. But I'm pretty sure he regretted it after when Kate made him hold all the bags.

Someone lightly pushed me, I opened my eyes to see Jordan beside me. He pulls out one of my earphones.

"Were here!" He does little jazz hands. My eyes widen and I look out the window. Woah that was quick.

Even just looking out the window, the sun is shining bright and if you look in the distance you can nearly see the heat itself.

Everyone was getting off the long flight. It was nice to stretch my legs after been sitting down for hours. Once I exited the door heat instantly hit me. It was a bit refreshing to the cold weather we usually have.

I took a deep breath at the top of the stairs just like I had seen in the movies. I felt like superman or something standing up at the top of the stairs. A black car was parked at the end of the stairs.

"Can you move?" Xander grumbled from behind me.

"Hey no need to ruin my mood. Your not the only one who is not seeing their boyfriend for two weeks." I said a slight smirk on my face when Xander looked like he wanted to push me down the stairs. Ooo touchy subject.

Oh did I forget to mention that actually Bryson asked Xander to be his boyfriend. Pretty cute am I right?

I was grateful for the air conditioning in the car. I love the heat but I'm not that big of a fan of it.

We were in a seven seater car and of course I got stuck in the middle because I'm official the smallest. Stuck between the two baffoons.

Also Roman started exercising more because and I qoute "I don't want to be the weakest looking sibling." So he is now a bit more buffer. But I still clearly have big muscles.

Lucas was driving letting Angelo sit in the passenger. "When we get to the condo remember I want you all to have sunscreen on. I mean it or there is no pool." Lucas looked through the rearview mirror.

Everyone replied except me. "Harlow?" He looked again back at me more serious.

"But I want to get a tan." I say.