Chapter 30: Welcome Home

Jaxon's Pov

I just watch as she walks out the door. My whole body frozen from what just came out of her mouth. She loves me?

Do I love her? I mean I've had a girlfriend before but that wasn't love. I thought it was but it wasn't. Things are different with Aleja but I don't know if I would say love just yet. It's a bit early for that. Or is it?

I'm cut out of my thoughts when East and Nova burst through the door. East has an angry look on his face as he storms up to me. Woah, I'm the one that's supposed to be mad at him, not the other way about.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" He shouts getting in my face. I scrunch my eyebrows, taking a step back from him. What the fuck?

"Well hello to you to, What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask, he just scoffs back at me.

"Watch that attitude East, remember who you're talking to." I warn him, sick of his behaviour already. He knows better than to speak to me like that.

"Why the hell did Aleja just walk out of here with tears in her eyes? What did you say to her?" She was crying? Fuck. I didn't realise it was that big of an argument, I mean I know what I said but I didn't mean it, I thought she knew that. She's mine.

"Calm down would you we just had an argument and she left." I shrug my shoulders. I can sort it out with her later, we both need time to cool down.

He raises his eyebrows, "An argument?" He asks in almost disbelief. I scrunch my eyebrows up, why is he so fucking worked up.

"Yes East. An argument. You know a disagreement. We've had them before." I say in a stern voice. He just shakes his head at me.

"No Jaxon, I've heard and seen you guys argue before but it has never ended in tears. I've never once seen that girl cry. You must have really said something to upset her." He says angrily. He's right, I don't know if i've actually ever seen her cry, What have I done?

Before I can open my mouth to reply, Winter and Damon walk down the stairs, "What are you guys arguing for?" Winter asks in a soft voice. Her eyes all puffy. East's face scrunches up.

"Why have you been crying?" He asks Win. I sigh feeling guilty, I'm still mad at her but Aleja was right, I probably shouldn't have shouted at her.

"It's nothing I'll tell you later, just answer my question." She replies to him. East just looks suspiciously at her but lets it go for now.

"Jaxon made Aleja cry." Winter's eyes snap to me. "You what? Where is she?" She starts looking around for her.

"She walked past me on the way out with tears in her eyes. Jaxon said they had an 'argument'." Winter glares at me. What in the actual fuck? Why is everyone suddenly in my business.

"I don't get why you're all in my business about this, I said ill sort it out. It has nothing to do with you guys." I growl at them, fed up of this.

"Because she's part of this family now Jaxon! And you've hurt her!" East explodes at me. Oh hell no. My face goes stoic as I walk towards him.

Winter's voice cuts me off though, "He's right Jaxon. She treats us like siblings. She drives me about and gives me advice like a big sister would. And she looks out for East, Hell she jumped into the middle of a fight for him and punched a guy! She practically lives here as well, she is part of this family." That surprised me. Winter never usually argues with me, I mean I knew Aleja was friends with them but I didn't know they felt this strongly about her.

I shake my head, turning my attention back to East, "I don't care how you guys are feeling, you never raise your voices to me again. I'll sort things out with Aleja, you don't need to worry about that. Just remember though how you speak to me; I don't tolerate disrespect and you both know that. Now both of you get out of my sight." I say in a deadly voice. They both nod and make their way up the stairs not glancing at me. Nova follows East and Damon walk the rest of the way down the stairs to me.