Chapter 27: Tease

The next few days are pretty uneventful. I spent most of my time with Jaxon out of school since he's not been too busy. Unfortunately, though he's got a meeting tomorrow that requires him to be in California for a couple days.

It's a meeting with his father's old right hand about how business is on the West coast. I think he's getting ready to take more responsibility over it, since we've only got a few more months of school left.

I'm currently lying in his bed whilst he packs his things. I just watch as his muscles flex with every move. You can tell how much work he puts into that body, so sexy.

"You better stop looking at me like that if you want to be able to walk tomorrow" Jaxon says not even looking at me. I throw my head back laughing at the threat. As much as I love the sound of that, I know that he's not joking about the walking part and I would like to be able to walk at school tomorrow.

He walks over to the end of the bed and leans his hands down watching me. "I really want you to come with me tomorrow."

I tilt my head groaning, "I know and I want to come with you too but I can't just leave the state, my father would be very suspicious."

"Why can't you just say it's a school trip?" he says getting frustrated.

"We've been over this, school trips aren't just planned overnight, my father would surely look into a trip that's this last minute. The next time you have to leave, if you have more notice then I'll come with you." He narrows his eyes, before grabbing my ankles and dragging me to the end of the bed. Me now on my back under him as he towers over me.

"I really hate your dad" He growls, I just smile at him and lean up to kiss him.

He leans down into the kiss, as I wrap my arms around his neck as I play with his hair. One of his arms are under me, pulling me to him whilst his other hand runs up and down my thigh, Causing me to moan and successfully turning me on.

He suddenly picks me up and I wrap my legs tighter around him, not breaking the kiss. He walks us to the bathroom and sets me down on the counter. I break the kiss to get some air, but he doesn't stop, he just starts attacking my neck. His hands run up my thighs and to the waistband of my leggings. His fingertips teasingly slip under the waistband, before returning back to my thighs.

Oh really? Two can play that game.

I remove my hands from his hair and run them over his shoulders and down his chest, getting dangerously close to his not so little man. I hear him groan and right on cue I lift my hands back up to his hair.

His eyes snap up to me and he smashes his lips back onto mine. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist bringing him impossibly closer.

I decide to tease him a little and move my lips to his ear, "Who's going to please me when your gone".

His whole body tenses up and within seconds, my leggings are ripped clean off of me,

We all know what happened next.

****

I can't walk. That fucker decided that I needed a little 'going away' present to remind me who I belong to.

Which  is just perfect since I now need to go about my day waddling like a fucking penguin, I swear I'll get him back for this. I woke up this morning and he was gone, leaving me to suffer alone. Dickhead.

Getting ready, I waddle down the stairs and since I'm running late, everyone that's left is waiting at the door for me. Thankfully though it's only Nova, East and Winter. They all snicker at my state and I just stick the finger up at them. Arseholes.