twenty one;505

Delilah George was of the opinion that her life could not get any worse

Delilah George was of the opinion that her life could not get any worse. After all she had lost the love of her life, her best friend and now she had lost herself. So she therefore came to the conclusion that nothing she did could make it any worse than it already was.

In fact, all she could do was make the inevitable come quicker, therefore making her life better as she didn't have to suffer through it anymore.

Which was a rather easy thing to do when your sister was Maya, who knew all of the fun people in and around town.

And while Maya no longer had any connect with Isaac, or with the drugs he used to supply her with. She still had the friends she'd made through him, and the weed she smoked with them.

Which in turn gave Delilah people to hang around with. People that weren't Bella, or the Cullens or people that made her feel shit. These were exactly the people she needed.

However to some, this would be the worst thing Delilah George could possibly do. Not that she cared what other people thought of her anymore, she was too far gone to give a fuck.

That was something Delilah George loved about herself. She had changed from being the caring best friend, who always had to do what was best for Isabella, or the loving would-be-girlfriend of Rosalie Hale. Now she wasn't either of those things. All she was, was angry. Angry at Rosalie, at Edward, at Bella, at the world.

And to Delilah, angry her was the best her. She knew how to have the most fun.

Which is exactly what she was doing now.

The two George sisters stood in the doorway of a dark house, lit up with different coloured lights, music pouring out its windows, smoke swimming through the halls and people rushing from each room. It looked the same as every other weekend they came here. 

For the past three weeks, Maya and Delilah had been regulating the house, often staying for three nights and then showing up to school on a Monday morning in clothes from the night before. No one apart from the sisters knew what the girls got up to on a weekend, but they had their theories.

Maya George would spend most of her weekend sat on one of the dirty couches in the living room, she was usually surrounded by smoke and other stoners. Sometimes they would do other substances, but she never joined in. Maya just liked to chill, chat, smoke and listen to the music. She'd also found herself a lover - Taylor Darling, the son of the best firefighter in the town.

Meanwhile Delilah George got up to a different kind of fun. While Maya chose to decline harsh substances, Delilah chose to take as many as she could. The more she took, the less she could feel, and the more numb she felt, the better.  That was how she met Reece Thomson, the boy with dirty blonde hair, a few tattoos and rings that dotted his fingers. Reece was the person that Delilah was pointed to when she asked where she could get a bag of powder, and of course once she asked Reece, like the gentleman he is, wasn't going to let her do it all by herself.