twenty three;turning page

Occasionally things got a little too much for Delilah, mainly on a morning when she woke up with a letter and notebook next to her bed

Delilah, mainly on a morning when she woke up with a letter and notebook next to her bed. The letter would always have important details that she needed to remember, such as who her friends and family were, it also included pictures of their faces, just for the inevitable day when she completely forgot who they were. Most of the time Delilah didn't have to look at the letter, she only really focused on the notebook. There were two of those; one that Maya and Bella had both helped with, it was full to the brim of stuff that Delilah had done that week, and over the past few years. Meanwhile the other notebook- that she kept under a few clothes in her drawers- was made solely by Bella, with a bit of help from Delilah when she could remember little pieces of things. That was the notebook that contained all things Cullens.

Sometimes when Delilah had nothing to do on a night, she would sit and read through the second notebook. At times she would laugh, and cry, sometimes she couldn't put it down because she needed to know what happened next. Because that was the thing with the second notebook, it didn't feel as though Delilah was reading through her life story. It felt as though she was reading something completely fictional, and she just happened to share the same name as the protagonist.

She was always disappointed when she reached the end of the book to find that the two love interests didn't end up together. However, she never shed a tear over it, because it was just a story to her.

The things that Delilah would read didn't help her in imaging that it was once real life. As she could no longer relate to the character. She found her mean, cruel and manipulative. All things that Delilah no longer was. Delilah was now kind, quiet and shy, she could even stand to sit at the same table as Jessica Stanley and not roll her eyes anymore- but that was mainly because she now found it hard to focus on a conversation.

Isabella Swan had started to wonder how it was possible for one person to go through so many personalities. It was almost unbelievable. At one point she was bitchy, then she was polite, then she was mean and now she was timid.

No one really knew who Delilah George was anymore, and that included herself.

Amazingly Reece Thomson understood that Delilah was going through some things, and had backed off from her a little. Which meant she no longer attended the drug fuelled parties on a weekend, instead Reece would text her everyday to check up on her. However she had very little contact with him other than that.

Not that Delilah minded, maybe Reece had been a bit of a rash decision, however that didn't mean she wouldn't continue to be friends with him.

"Bella?"

Isabella Swan often found herself in the presence of Delilah George, and if she wasn't then she'd be with Jacob Black. Both of which were a rather good distraction to her heartbreak, "Yes?"

"Do you think I was in love?" Bella blinked back at her best friend, the question shocking her a bit, "With that Rosalie woman?" However, Delilah thought it was because she didn't understand the question.