twenty seven; already gone

It had been a few days since Isabella Swan had returned from Italy, and along with her she'd brought the rest of the Cullen family

So, Delilah George had done everything in her power to avoid the whole of the group.

It wasn't because she wasn't pleased for Bella, because she was. She was really happy that the Swan girl had gone to Italy and saved Edward. Delilah knew that Bella would probably be on cloud nine right now. But Delilah wasn't.

Once Bella had left with Alice, Jacob had dropped Delilah off at home after his little hissy fit. Which had concluded in Delilah feeling a lot more comfortable around the boy, so that was a positive. However, Delilah had decided that she'd read through her journal. The journal that contained all things super natural.

The end result of that was Delilah feeling rather overwhelmed. Which meant she wanted to be as far away from Isabella Swan and her little Cullen Cult for as long as possible.

Delilah wasn't sure how much longer she had left, in truth everyday she could feel herself getting more and more weak. So she wanted to make sure the reminder of her life would be as unproblematic as possible. As it sounded to be anything but when she was involved with the vampires.

So Delilah has taken it upon herself to go out on a little trip. It was only to Port Angeles and she did have a little tracker on her phone so that her parents would be able to find her if she got lost. But still, Delilah felt better than she had in a while, for once she could be a normal independent person.

It was now 6 o'clock and the air had just gotten that bit colder, and Delilah had just gotten that bit hungry. Which is why the girl now found herself sitting alone in a red booth in some diner that she'd found.

Delilah didn't mind being by herself, she was quite enjoying her own company. She felt like she could make up these crazy stories about what could of happened in her life, and no one around her could tell her that she was being silly.

Unfortunately for Delilah, as she was glancing down at the menu in front of her she could feel the presence of another person sit down at the other side of the booth. For a few seconds she went a bit stiff, mainly because she was quite scared that some strange man had sat down in front of her. But that was only until she felt the sweet smell of a girls perfume.

"Hello." The soft voice spoke, causing the brunette to look up from the table and straight into the golden eyes of the most gorgeous person she had ever seen. She had beautiful blonde curls that fell just beneath her shoulder, Delilah was briefly mesmerised by the girl in front of her, unable to form any words for a few seconds, "Are you okay?"

The brunette nodded her head, taking a big gulp before being able to reply, "Hi, I'm okay. Are you?" A quick thought passed Delilah's head that this girl might be in trouble and that's why she had sat down with her. Not that Delilah would be able to do much to help her.