thirty;without me

"How long does it take to rip a few vampires heads off? This is pathetic

"How long does it take to rip a few vampires heads off? This is pathetic."

Delilah George was bored. She wanted to be stood in a snow covered field, smirking at the shocked faces of golden eyed vampires. But instead, she was stood amongst snow covered trees, looking at bored faces of red eyed vampires. 

"We could of had it done quicker." Demetri agreed, while Delilah had been with them, they'd been training her. And it was fair to say that she was a fairly good fighter. So there was no doubt that she could of given the Cullens a run for their money.

"What do you think they're gonna do?" For the first time in months there was a smile on Delilah's lips, "Do you think Bella will cry?" A few giggles left Delilah's body, "That's if she's not dead of course.....maybe Rosalie will scream, I hope she screams. God, I want it to be so dramatic. I mean, I'm literally returning from the dead. What is more shocking than that?"

"They're not going to let her die." Jane had the same expressionless look on her face, "She's far too precious to them."

The brunette flung her arms about, "Well they let me die."

Alec quirked an eyebrow as he muttered under his breath, "Still talking about that?"

All of the vampires heard him, however Demetri decided to divert Delilah's attention, "Clearly you weren't precious enough, hm?"

A scoff fell from Delilah's lips at the smirking face of the vampire, "How can I not be precious enough? Have you seen me?"

A smirk now fell onto Felix's lips, "You sound insecure."

A laugh so loud that a few birds flew from trees fell from Delilah's lips, "Insecure, how could I ever be insecure? I was the prom queen of a prom I didn't even attend. All of those girls were jealous of me, it was pathetic. And the boys still wanted me, even though for the majority of my human life I was a raging lesbian."

"And what about Reece?"

The brunette rolled her eyes, "What will it take to shut you up about that boy? Because if I have to kill him, I will." Reece was a touchy subject for Delilah, she hadn't even meant to tell any of the Guard about it, but it had just slipped out. It was when the boys were making fun of Delilah for being so into Rosalie when she was human, so Delilah just blurted out that she had actually fancied boys before.

Which started the vampires on the whole topic of sexuality. Jane didn't exactly understand that there was a sexual orientation other than straight, it took Delilah a few days of explaining for Jane to fully understand. But once she did, the blonde was quick to assure Delilah that she thought it was cool that this was a thing now. She even went as far to say that maybe she would have explored if she wasn't born all that time ago.

In fact, none of the vampires were rude about Delilah. They all thought it was good that Delilah was able to be happy- although none of them would ever admit that, Felix and Demetri had taken on the roles of older brothers, and so there was no way they'd say something that nice to Delilah. It was far better to make jokes about it. Even though deep down, Delilah knew that they all supported her.