thirty five; judas

Delilah wasn't ready to leave Forks just yet

Delilah wasn't ready to leave Forks just yet. She quite fancied hanging around for a while, maybe play a few tricks on the locals. Or go back to the Cullen house and violently murder Bella while the rest of family watched on, then she'd swoop Rosalie up in her arms and sail away on their happily ever after.

Delilah wasn't sure which she would preferred to do. But decided that the first option was probably best. For now anyway.

It would be a slight understatement to say that Delilah regretted not slicing Isabella's throat open. Not only would she be doing everyone a favour, but it wasn't exactly wrong, was it? Delilah wasn't big on reading the bible but she was sure it said something about an eye for an eye in there. Which is exactly what that would have been.

Besides, she'd love the drama of a murder on a wedding day. Sounds exciting.

However, unfortunately, Delilah had left Bella to live. A little wedding gift from an ex best friend to a bride. Undoubtedly the best present she would ever get.

So, with nothing else to do, two weeks later, Delilah decided she'd make a little visit. Surprisingly not to do anything sinister, just to reminisce.

The vampire was curious on if anything had changed since she was last here. In her house that is. Had they bought a dog to replace her? Changed the wallpaper? Maybe made a shrine just with pictures of her? She had at least hoped they'd done the last one.

"Christ, you stink." Alas, they hadn't done the last one and instead had bought a dog, "You are cute though." Delilah knelt down on the floor and let the golden retriever puppy jump all over, for once not carrying about the hairs getting all over her black clothes, "What's your name, hm?" The brunette picked the puppy up, her eyes focusing on the red collar around its neck. Once she caught sight of the tag, she couldn't help but laugh, "They got their own Sandy, huh? I wonder if they still have mine."

Delilah had a dog when she was little, a toy of course. She'd had it since before she could remember and always took it everywhere, even before she died she was still taking it everywhere with her. There wasn't a night that Delilah spent without Sandy until now.

"Shall we go look?" Delilah placed the puppy back down the floor, and started to walk up the stairs. "Are you allowed up here?" Her brown eyes focused on the puppy who was keeping in step with her, "Oh well, I won't tell if you don't."

Delilah had a soft spot for puppies, she always had. Who wouldn't though? She'd die if Jane ever saw her laughing and smiling down at the little golden fur baby, but thankfully Jane wasn't here. It was just Delilah and her little Sandy.

Or so she thought.

"Aha! Here she is!" Delilah walked into the room, her room, and tried not to focus on it all, Instead waking to her unmade bed and picking the floppy toy that laid on top, "Look, Sandy, this is your Mommy."